09

A very long chapter with respect to the previous ones .But I thought it was needed (major Narry showdown)
Leave comment and let me know your thoughts or parts that you liked :) x

After the lectures Niall was walking towards the school gate  with Liam discussing the upcoming test series announced in the class today .

"I don't know from where to start Niall , I am going to fail"a very dejected Liam exclaimed going through his diary were all the portion was systematically written .Niall nodded adjusting his skirt a little and heard a whistle behind .

He didn't even paid attention to the noise and proceeded  to adjust his top as he replied "C'mon Liam I know you are going to crack it just stay focus alright"

Liam sighed looking at Niall batting the blonde's hands away and adjusted the neck himself . " Easy for you to say Mr.Straight A's"

Niall smiled at Liam's action and placed his hand on his biceps "How about I plan your schedule and mine together and we both study accordingly " he said excitedly.

Liam's eyes brightened at the thought as he dusted of the wrinkles from Niall's top .

A hand made its way on Liam's shoulder making him jump at the sudden contact .

"How many times I have told you Horan to keep your hands off my boyfriend " a smiling Zayn said , not a trace of anger in his voice.

Liam slapped his chest making the raven head boy smile lovingly at him .
Niall however smirked saying "Well its not me you should worry about Malik ." And Liam shouted playfully "Guys ! Stop it !" All though he was blushing furiously .

Zayn took the notice of it and cooed at his boyfriend as Niall watched them , an emptiness building up in his heart . He loved them , adored them but at the same time  envied them . He too wanted someone to look at him like Liam looked at Zayn and someone to be protective over him as Zayn was over Li.

He craved for that feeling , craved to be wanted . He never had a boyfriend, always in his books and never laid an eye on anyone .One day he however did laid eyes on someone that is ,turned out he was the biggest jerk on the planet .

Speaking of "Hey guys , stop your PDA and slave come on let's go "

Niall however interrupted the on going smirk of the brunettes face as the couple detached from each other "They can PDA all over the place if they want "

Harry scowled at him at that comment "Ohh...I get it , you are your lonely self and gay makeouts turn you on , doesn't it princess ? You know instead of enjoying your two best friend's spit swap you can visit porn site and help yourself " he finished making hand gestures .

And Niall just rolled his eyes at him "Remember when I asked for your opinion ? Me neither " at that both Liam and Zayn chuckled making Harry narrows his eyes at them .And that made them stop and gulp .