36

Later the night Niall crawls down the couch with a bottle of whiskey in his hands. He looks to his right to see Liam half naked with Zayn swallowing his lips dressed almost the same. He doesn't remember where Louis went but knows he needs to find one person. He stumbles his eyes still on the half-naked couple who he is about to fuck each other and reaches the kitchen where he finds Luke tapping on the phone , again.

He puts his finger under his chin as he slowly walks to Luke , tripping in between and finally reaches the guy. He puts his palm on the glowing blue screen blocking Luke's view , making the boy frown and look up ready to tell off whoever the fuck is disturbing him.

But before he can say something , Niall kept a finger on his mouth and said

" Shhh ...where is Harry?" Luke nodded and replied , going back to the screen as Niall removed his palm immediately.

"He is in his bedroom. Niall! Don't do anything –" the boy was cut off by Niall who walked with his bottle clutched to his chest and one hand in the air waving dismissing Luke's warning .

"Ya ya "

He stumbles holding the wall balancing himself and made his way into the room by pushing the door open that didn't opened all the way because of his delicate , small , no energy push. His eyes locked on the brunette jock , sitting on the bed with a cigarette in his lips and hands clutching a green bottle , bobbing his head to the R&B music playing in the room. His pupil dilates and coughs courses through his lung from the smoke in the room.

He waves in the air and smiles blinking at Harry

"Hey"

"Hey" Harry smiles back. His expression changed into one of confused once as he watched Niall stumbled into the room trying to find his way to the bed where he was sitting. He raised his brow shifting forward a little on the bed.

"What are you doing- are you drunk?" he questions although he has an idea what the answer would be and can clearly see it on Niall's bubbly face

"Nooo" Niall singed almost falling face first on the floor and is onl saved by Harry who rushes at a recorded time with a cigarette and beer bottle in his hand.

"Geez- Niall , Stop –" he says only to be cut off by Niall as the blonde pushes him to the side and stumbles towards the bed ,jumping on it .

"what are you doing ?? I wanna smoke too" he whines having got a look at Harry's hands while making himself comfortable on the bed.

"No you're not going to" Harry states as if there is no room for argument, only for Niall to pout and catch his hand pulling him on the bed as he whines some more

"Why??? You are smoking , I wanna too" With that he snatches the lit pushing in between his lips as Harry is busy adjusting himself in the small bed.

"Niall ! Give it to me!" Harry screams once he sees him smoking and tries to take it away from the small boy only for his hand to be hit by him.

"Nope "Niall says with a finality and Harry tries to argue his best with lad at the same time trying to pry the stick from his fingers.

'C'mon Ni , its harmful –" he doesn't get to complete as Niall argues his face closer to Harry's than ever before.

"That doesn't stop you" the lad says , looking right into the green eyes . Harry coughs pulling away slightly , to create some distance and replies before taking a puff .

"You shouldn't Niall , 's not for you"

" I suppose it is ..for you" Niall says his voice getting deeper at the end , bringing back Harry's attention towards his lips as he licks them after finishing his line.