Saved

I gasp at who I see standing there. I see both Killian and Shane standing at the edge of the ship. Salazar was dying because he doesn't know Killian had a twin. "What the bloody hell is this?" "Let Emma and Aqua go," They both say in unison and Salazar stood still. "Men attack!" All the men take out their swords and start to fight Killian and Shane.

Shane then tries to untie me and I shake my head. "No save the kids first." He nods then runs over to them. He unties both of them and they run my way. Aqua then unties me and I grab a sword. I start to fight the other men as well and that's when I hear a scream coming from the other side of the ship. Salazar had slashed Shane.

"Shane!" I scream and I don't notice a man standing beside and he stabs me in the stomach. He leaves the sword in the stomach and I fall to my knees. Killian gasps. That's when Salazar gets a sword and places it on his neck. "Killian, I didn't know that you had a twin but now he's dying and so is your wife." Killian clenches his jaw.

"Let my guards take them to the castle and you can kill me." I take the sword out of my stomach and blood was gushing out. Aqua tries to stop it but it's useless. Salazar shakes his head. "You die now." My heart hurt. They kneeled him down and Salazar took a step back.

My eyes locked into his. He gave me a smile. Memories of how we met played in my mind. Everything that we went through played as well. He smiled again. "I love you Emma." I shook my head and tried to get up. "No Killian." He closes his eyes and that's when Salazar stabs him but when I take a good look at him, he stabbed Shane and not Killian.

Shane got in front of Killian. Shane falls and I scream. Killian gasps, gets the sword and stabs Salazar. His men stood there not knowing what to do. They all start to run away as I run to Shane. "Shane why did you do that?" He smiles. "Killian needs to be here and not me." I start to cry.

"You Love Killian, Emma." I look up at Killian and nod. That's when guards come and they take Shane away. Aqua and Tyler go back with them and then Killian picks me up. "Emma I know this all has been confusing and scary." I nod. "I love you, I always will." I groan from the pain.

"I do too, I'm sorry for being a pain in the butt." He laughs. "Let's get you patched up, I don't want to lose you." I smile. We then made our way back to castle. I get stitched up which was so painful.

Days passed and I was feeling better and luckily Shane was doing better but he's been asleep. And to some weird extent Elsa had been taking care of him. Every time I go to check up on him she's there. Maybe she's starting to like Shane. After checking up on Shane I went to go check on Aqua. I know she's still shaken up from everything. I knock on her door and she's sitting on her bed.

"You ok sweetie?" She nods. "Are you really?" "I don't think I can handle being on the throne and dealing with all this danger." I sit down and sigh. "Oh it's normal my love." She sighs. "I almost lost you and Dad." I nod. "And how is uncle Shane doing?" I sigh. "Well he's still asleep." She nods. I'm so happy she's accepted Shane, even though he did treat her bad back on the island.

"Mom do you love my dad or uncle Shane?" I gasp. "Aqua!" She sighs. "Mom I'm not a little girl, I see the way you look at Shane and by the way you acted on the ship you have feelings for him." I sigh. As she was saying all these things sure my mind went to Shane but above all, my heart belongs to Killian. "I love your dad." She smiles. "You sure?" I nod.

"He's my love, Aqua." She smiles. "Well that's a relief." That's when I see Tyler climbing in through the window. I gave him a weird look. "Umm What are you doing here young man?" He laughs nervously. "I uh, I ummm." Aqua turns red. "Just don't do anything inappropriate." He nods. "Go hug my daughter she needs to be held." He nods and hugs Aqua.

"Next time you walk through the front door, you hear me?" He nods. "Ok well I'll cover for you guys." They nod and I walked out. I closed the door and made my way to my room. Even though I did spend some time with Shane and I might have loved him at one point Killian is the one my heart loves.

That's when I hear the door open. "Oh I'm sorry Emma, I didn't know you were in here, I'll leave." "No please stay..." He nods and closes the door. "Everything ok?" I shake my head. "I'm sorry." He stays quiet. "I know I sort of apologized back on the ship but..." I then walked up to him.

"I have been very selfish, I know all this hasn't been easy." He stays quiet. "Just like I had Shane, you had Elsa." He continues to stay quiet. "I'm sorry Killian but the only man I love and will ever love is you." He nods and has a straight face. I figured he would act that way.

"I understand why you're acting so cold." He nods. A little tear rolled down my face. He walks up to me and wipes it. "You're the only woman I will ever love Emma." I smile. He then leans down and gives me a kiss. "I love you Emma," he says as he leaned back. I kiss him again. "I do too."