Secrets Revealed

It's nearly sunset so we made our way back to the village. When we get there, we see Brennan and he walks up to us. "Come I need to speak with the both of you, it's time you both know the truth." We walk into his house and Shane is already inside the house. We all sit down around the table and turn towards Brennan.

"Ok well yes you are brothers but Shane was taken away from us one night." We all gasp. "Our enemies wanted to hurt us so one night they decided to come and kidnap both of you." I gasp. "You boys slept in the crib next to our bed but that night your mother was holding Killian because he wouldn't stop crying while Shane was sound asleep."

Shane laughs, "of course I would be tough one." I roll my eyes at Shane. "I started to fall asleep while your mother had Killian on her chest and that's when I opened my eyes and I see a man holding Shane in his arms. I look over and they had your mother tied up and another man had Killian in his hands." I gasp. "I couldn't help it and I started to cry, I begged them to let you both go."

"I started to fight them and that's when the man that had Shane ran away. I tried to go after him and that's when the one that had Killian started to fight me. I managed to kill him and had Killian safely in my arms." I gasp. "I untied your mother and gave Killian to her and went after the man that had Shane. I chased them to the docks but when I got there they had already sailed away." Shane looked away almost as if he was hurt.

"Your mother and I decided to not tell you Killian; that you had a brother because we thought he was either taken somewhere far away or dead." Shane sighs. "So you didn't come looking for me?" Shane asked in a sad tone. "I tried but no luck and after we had Leilani I got a clue as to where you could be." "Who's Leilani?" Shane asks. "Your sister." He gasps.

"Well remember Killian when you were 19 and I went on a two-month voyage?" Killian nods. "Well I was sailing across the sea and I had seen a wreckage. I was curious to see what that was all about. That's when I set port on this island and decided to see if there were any survivors. I also wanted to see if people from our kingdom were there and to my surprise I find Shane here, I mean there was no doubt about it if he was Shane because he looked liked Killian."

We all sat there still in shock. "Remember Shane?" Brennan asked and Shane nods. "Aye I remember perfectly that I tried to kill you when you arrived and then there was a fight between my people and yours dad." Brennan nods. "Wait am I still your queen Shane?" I ask. Shane nods. "Yes you are, I know now that you love my brother but what can I do, if you stay with Killian in front of everyone then I will lose my authority over them, so we can just fake being together in front of my people if that's ok with you and Killian."

I look at Killian and he sighs, "well what the heck, as long as I'm with my love then it doesn't matter." I smile. "Oh and hey why does Alana look like me?" I ask Shane. "I don't know but she looks like you, she came from the sea one day and I fell madly in love with her although she didn't remember anything of her past life and then she disappeared back into the sea." I gasp. Shane looked down and I half smile, "you still love her?"

He nods, "aye I've never stopped thinking about her." I grabbed his hand and smiled. He smiles back, "you aren't that mean person we all know." He laughed, "yes I am, you just discovered my soft spot." I smile and he smiled back. "I'm sorry for the way I acted and for kissing you all those times."

Killian raises his eyebrow and gives him a dirty look. I laugh, "it's ok Shane." He smiled sweetly. That's when we hear commotion outside. We make our way outside and we see Gregg, Shane's commanding officer talking with the villagers.