Aqua Matters

Months later

It's been months since we've been back and I'm finally starting to adjust being back. The twins love it here and I'm happy to know that they finally feel safe and aren't always on guard. Aqua has been a wonderful big sister to them and I gotta say I love them.

I haven't slept with Killian since he's rescued me. I just don't feel comfortable enough knowing he's going to have a baby with Elsa. But it's life I guess, there's nothing I can do about it. I'm in the backyard and I'm just looking at all the flowers. As I was about to grab one Killian shows up. I sighed. "What do you want?" He sighs.

"Emma how much longer are we going to keep this up, I don't love Elsa I love you Emma." I sigh. "I know but I just don't feel comfortable Ok." He scoffs. "Would you rather be with my brother?" I gave him a weird look. "What is that supposed to mean?" He chuckles. "You would rather sleep with him huh than with me?" It took every bit of strength for me not to hit him.

"You've gone way too far Killian." He scoffs. "Emma I've been trying my best to get back with you and I know it hasn't been easy because of Elsa but you have to understand." I sigh. "Yes it hasn't been easy which is why I decided to leave the kingdom." He gasps. "What?" I nod. "Yeah you rule with Elsa and the kids and I'll go somewhere else." He scoffs.

"With my brother?" I scoff. We both continued to argue and that's when an arrow shoots in between us. We both gasp and see that the arrow had a more attached to it. I went and grabbed it. I started to read it and my heart broke. Killian gives me a concerned look. "Love what is it?" I start to cry. "Someone has taken Aqua prisoner." He gasps. "It says that they saw her being taken prisoner alongside a young man." He gives me a weird look.

"Wait is this the prince from the nearby kingdom?" I nod. "I assume so." He shakes his head. "Oh no this can't be." I sigh. "We need to save them." Killian scoffs. "Oh now you care?" I scoff. "Look our differences right now don't matter, all that matters is Aqua." He nods. We run back into the castle and alerted the guards. Killian was going to run things through the royal way to do that but I on the other hand am not that person anymore.

I got a cloak and made my way down to the docks. I didn't want anyone recognizing me so I can see if I can find any information about Aqua and Tyler. I walked and the talk was just about a pirate who hated Killian but then they said that Killian was following him. My eyes shot open, Could that be Shane?

I then figured out that they had left to a nearby kingdom. I got up and made my way there. I've been living in the wilderness so I can take care of myself. I ran through the woods and made my way there. After an hour I finally arrived. I get to the docks of their kingdom and I start to look at the ships. That's when I see the ship.

It was the ship of captain Salazar, and he so happens to hate Killian. I tried to look on the deck and I see Aqua and Tyler tied up. "Emma?" I turn around and I see Shane. I go and hug him. "Shane, I've missed you." He then hugs me tighter. "I've missed you too." He then gives me a kiss and in all honesty I kissed him back too.

We let go and smile. "What are you doing here?" He smiles. "I managed to escape the island and I decided to come here." I smiled. "That is awesome." He nods. "But then when I was arriving I saw a young man and a young lady getting kidnapped, I looked good at the young lady and noticed it was your daughter.

I nodded. "Was that you that shot the arrow?" He nods. "Yeah I sent someone to send it to you while I followed them." I smiled. "I'm so happy you're here." He smiles. "How about we save your daughter and my niece?" I smile and nod. We went our separate ways and that's when I felt a gun to my head. "Damn." "Hands up queen Emma." I put my hands up.

I then made my way towards the deck and Aqua starts to scream and a man slaps her and I run and punch him. That man then slaps me to the ground. That's when captain Salazar comes from below deck. "Oh look at that we've captured queen Emma as well." I scoff as one of his men picks me up.

"You couldn't get over what happen with Killian all those years ago so you kidnap my daughter and her boyfriend?" He chuckles. "This is my Revenge your majesty, because of you and Killian my kingdom was lost and I lost everything." I rolled my eyes. "Your kingdom was a threat to the peace of everyone nearby. You wanted war we wanted peace." He then places a sword on my neck.

"Enough your majesty, I could end you with one slash to your neck." I chuckle. "I'm not afraid of you." He cuts my neck a little bit and I groan but that's nothing, I'm used to being in pain. "You've become stronger your majesty, I guess being lost for those years made you an animal." I hissed and he chuckled.

"Then maybe I should keep you as my pet, men tie her to the pole and she will keep me company in my chambers." I scoffed. "Let the kids go." He shakes his head. "Now that I have them and you here, Killian will sure come and that's when I will end him." I gasp. "No take me and leave them alone." He shakes his head and pulls on the rope making me Yelp.

"You see Emma, you're my pet now, you will only serve me for one thing but first you will get to see me kill your family." My Heart broke, I can't let this happen. That's when Salazar gasps when he sees someone at the edge of the ship.

"What the hell is this?" He screams out...