A Strange World

We finally get to this village, man who knew this whole village was in the middle of nowhere. All the villagers kept looking at me in a weird way.

Shane then says something in his native language and everyone's starts to scream and they keep pointing at me. Shane pushes me behind him, "don't worry no one will harm you and if they do they will have to deal with me." I am so confused, I mean who the heck is this guy and why is he treating me like this.

"Come let's go Emma of the sea you must change into more suitable wear." "What do you mean more suitable wear?" That's when two women grabbed me and took me into one of their houses. I look at their outfits and they are weird. They start talking to me and I didn't understand anything. They throw me some garments and they walk out. I had no other choice but to put them on.

As I was changing I was thinking that maybe I could trick them into looking for Killian and Regina, they had to have washed up on shore. I get this shirt looking thing that was way too revealing I mean you could see my chest way too much and my waist wasn't covered at all I mean what the heck does this shirt cover, it also had like a neck brace.

The long skirt had two slits open on each side of my legs that went up to my upper thigh. They dress so provocative here, I honestly missed my big dresses or at least my riding gear; those pants were awesome. After I was done I walked outside. Shane looked at me from head to toe and smiled. "Perfect," he said as he placed a weird crown looking thing on my head.

"Now you must take your place among your people." I look at him confused as can be. That's when everyone shouts and raises their spheres in the air. Oh my gosh, what did I get myself into? He grabs my waist and raises his spear. I'm honestly scared but I don't know what to think anymore all I want is Killian back. "I must say you look awfully thin, go and eat for a leader must be strong."

That's when I am escorted to their place where they eat. People kept talking to me and I couldn't understand them. I sit down on a table and everyone puts food on the table, in all honesty I was starving but I was too scared to eat. "Try the boar first that one is the most fattening," I hear someone say. "Zelena, captain of the guards," she says and extends her hand. "Emma," I say and shake her hand.

"Thank goodness someone speaks English." She laughs, "aye yes I do speak English." I start to fix the top part of the shirt and the neck brace, it's so uncomfortable. She laughs, "you'll get used to it." I smile and nod. I stare at the people and I couldn't help but think about Aqua and Killian. "What's wrong?" "Why didn't he kill me when he had the chance?" She laughs and hands me a scroll with a drawing. I open the scroll and I see the drawing. "Oh my gosh."

She laughs, "now you see why he didn't kill you." "She looks like me." She nods. "Yes that is Alana the love of his life and the former queen of this island." "What happened to her?" She sighs. "She disappeared one day and the only clue that we had was that she was taken by the sea."

"That's why he calls me Woman of the sea?" She nods. I grabbed my necklace and just stared at the food. "Nice thing around your neck." "Thanks, it's half a heart, the other is on a bracelet on Aqua's wrist." "Who's Aqua?" I sigh. "She's my daughter," I say as a tear rolls down my face. "Did you lose her?"

"She's back in my kingdom," I say as tears continued to roll down my face. She stays quiet then sighs, "so you didn't come from the sea?" I ignore her comment. "Where are you Killian?" I softly say. "Who's Killian?" She curiously asks. "My husband." She stays quiet. "Don't get me wrong but Shane looks a lot like Killian." Her eyes shot open. "Really?" I nod.

"Yes except Shane's wardrobe is a bit more revealing than what Killian wears well when he's not alone with me," I say laughing as I looked at Shane. "Ah yes, well if you don't mind me saying Emma, he is not a bad sight to see," she says. I laugh and nod. "Well eat up queen you need to get some meat on those scrawny bones you have there," she says.

"I'm not skinny."  "Oh trust me compared to all the women here you are a stick." I laugh and nod. I start to eat the boar and it was disgusting. I looked around and all I could think about was the fact that I will never go back home. That's when I see some of the women start to whistle and I see Robin walking towards me only wearing short shorts. "Don't you look comfortable." He scoffs as he sits down next to me.

"Why are guys dressed like this?" I laugh. "Looking very sexy my dear King." He shakes his head then scoffs. "Emma what the heck is this place?" "I have no idea but apparently I'm their queen." He looks at me in a confused way. I hand him the scroll and he opens it and his eyes widened. He turns the scroll around, "this is a drawing of you Emma."

"If that's not freaky enough, you should see who the leader is, I mean the King looks like someone you know."  "What do you mean?" That's when Shane comes out of his house and stands next to Zelena. "Are you kidding me Emma that's Killian," he says. "Nope that's Shane." He shakes his head in disbelief. I nod. Shane walks over and smiles.

"My beautiful queen are you ready to go and explore the land?" "Explore?" I say in a confused way. "Yes my queen, since I have now saved you from the sea you must see the land that will be forever yours." I looked at Robin in a shocked yet confused way. "Let's go," he says. "I want Robin to come with me." Shane looks at me weird. "Fine," he says.

We continued to walk and see other villages and that's when we see some of the villagers carrying a woman and her leg was bleeding. They also had a man tied up but their faces were covered. Robin gives me a weird look. I shrugged and continued to walk. Shane then goes and hugs me, "is this of your liking my queen?" I nod. He smiles. "Can we go see the beach on the other side of the island?"

Shane stops, "you came from the sea why do you want to go and see it?" "My king didn't you say that you were going to show me the whole land and that includes the beaches or am I wrong?" He looks at me suspiciously. "I mean who knows maybe we will find some prisoners to torture." He smiles and touches my chest,"my queen is smart and devious, let's go and see the shores." I look at Robin and he smiles.

I smile. Robin knew exactly what I was doing. Now is the chance to go and see if our loved ones are still alive.