A New Chance

I run towards the room and I see Elsa laying on the bed. I lean up to her and she smiles. "Emma you don't have to be here." I scoff. "Of course I do now shut up and breathe." She laughs and nods. I kick Killian out and leave the maids to help with Elsa giving birth.

"Ok Elsa, I need you to push," I say as I grabbed a wet cloth and put it on her forehead. "It hurts." I laugh. "It will be worth it." One of the maids checks her and gasps. "Your majesty you need to push." I smile. "You hear that, push Elsa." She pushes and nothing.

She leans back and starts to cry. "I can't Emma, I can't be a mother." I sit next to her. "I know it's scary Elsa but it will all be worth it when you hold your little one in your arms." She smiles and nods. "Why are you being so nice to me?" I smile. "It's not your fault what happened here, I know you love Killian but you and the baby have no fault here." She smiles.

"I'm sorry Emma." I smile. "I will love the baby no matter what." She smiles again. That's when she feels a contraction. "Ok Elsa push." She pushes and then I hear a cry. I look at the baby and it's a beautiful baby boy. The maid cleans the baby up and places him on Elsa's chest. I smile as I see the baby.

"Look At him Emma?" I smile. "He's handsome." She smiles and that's when I see her shivering. "Elsa are you ok?" She nods. I look at the maid and she's covered in blood. "Your majesty, she's losing a lot of blood." I gasp. That's when Elsa calls back to me.

"Emma if I don't survive can you take care of my boy?" I shake my head. "No because nothing is going to happen to you." She smiles as she looks at the baby. "Just promise to love him." I start to cry. "Elsa don't talk like that." She smiles. "It's for the best Emma." I shake my head. She then kisses the baby's head and hands him to me.

She then closes her eyes and I gasp. "Elsa what are you naming him?" "Aaron, for he has enlightened our lives." I look down at Aaron and he smiled. That's when Shane breaks down the door. He runs to Elsa's side and he starts to hug her.

"Elsa you can't leave me, I just found you." My heart broke hearing him say that. Killian then walks in. "Emma...." I gave him a heartbroken look. He gasps. "No!" I nod. That's when Shane gives her a kiss. "Come back to me." I check the maid and she said that her bleeding stopped. They stitched her up but she wasn't moving.

Shane backs away but Elsa does not move. We all stood there completely heartbroken. I hand Aaron to Killian and he gasps. I walk up to Elsa and I take off the cloth that was on her forehead. "Elsa you need to come back," I whisper. "Shane needs you, Aaron needs you, Killian needs you and even if you don't believe me, I need you."

That's when I see her take a deep breath. I gasp. "She's alive." I check her pulse and it was really fast, she's alive. Everyone cheers and Shane runs to her side. That's when the doctor finally arrives. "About damn time!" I say and he sighs. "I'm sorry." He then kicks us out and starts to check Elsa.

We all go outside and Killian has Aaron in his arms. "So you've met your son." He nods. "Yes I have my baby boy in my arms." I smile. That's when Shane walks up to us. "How is your boy, brother?" Killian smiles. "He's great." Shane smiles. "You know we can both raise him, right?" He nods. "I would like that." I smile seeing both of them smile with Aaron.

That's when the doctor walks out. "Elsa was bleeding so much but the maid managed to stop it but she needs absolute rest." We all smiled and clapped. "So She will live?" Shane asks and the doctor nods. "Yes she will be fine." Shane goes running Into the room and I smile.

"I guess Shane ended up finding love." Killian nods as he looks down at Aaron. "Im sorry love, I know you would have wanted to be his mother." I smile. "I already have three kids with you, this baby will be loved." He smiles. "Although it will be a bit difficult to explain to him what happened but regardless he will be loved." Killian then comes and kisses me.

"God I love you so much Emma." I smile. "And I love you Killian." I start to lean in to give Killian a kiss and Aaron coos. "I think someone doesn't want me touching their daddy." Aaron smiles and I laugh. "You're lucky I love your daddy little one." He coos again and I smile.

"Well we shall see what this baby will bring to the kingdom." Killian nods. "We will just have to wait and see." I smile and nod. That's when I give Killian a kiss. "I love you Emma." "And so do I." I smile and blush.

Sometimes life may not be fair but when you love someone, at the end it always works out...