A Stranger?

15 days Later

Robin and I made up a tent of some sort, where we could sleep at. We managed to gather up more fruits but we had to find a source of water because we were running out of coconuts. We decided that maybe going deeper into the jungle we could find a stream or a water fall with fresh water. Robin and I grabbed our swords and headed for the jungle. I have become super impatient as days passed by.

I'm scared to the max but I don't want to show it and I know I've told Robin but I have to suck it up and survive so I could get back to my daughter and look for my husband. The only problem was that if we did find water where will we store it. That was my task that I had to figure out.

I keep walking and I keep slashing all the branches in front of me. "You ok?" Robin asks. I stop and scoffed then I look back at him. "What type of question is that?" He sighs. "It's just that you're becoming really violent Emma." "Well what do you expect we've been stranded for God knows how many days and I don't even know if Killian is alive."

"So I have to survive so I could get back to my daughter so excuse me if I don't want to hold hands and pretended like everything's ok." He just stood there shocked as can be. I put the sword on the ground and sighed.

"I'm sorry, I know you're in my same position, I'm sorry." He nods. "I just miss her," he says. I grabbed his hand and then I hugged him. I hear the swoosh again. "Show yourself?" I scream as I grabbed my sword. "Who are you talking to?" "Every time I go into the jungle to get food someone helps me out but I haven't caught them, they always disappear but they appear whenever I hear that noise."

That's a coconut to hits Robin's head and he falls to ground. I run to him and start to shake him "Robin, damn it Robin, wake up." Nothing he doesn't respond. I get up and scoff, "show yourself creature." That's when I see this tall man come out of shadows. He looked exactly like Killian but with less clothing on.

"Killian?" I say in a confused manner. He starts to talk in a language that I don't understand. "I'm sorry I don't understand you." He laughs and gets close to me. I put my sword near his throat, and scoff. "Don't get near me." He laughs, "don't worry woman of the sea I won't hurt you."

"Woman of the sea?" I say in a confused manner. He nods. "What's your name?" "I am Shane, Leader well King of the island." I put my sword down and nod. "Are you the one that's been helping me out when I go out to get fruit?" He nods. "Why did you hit Robin on the head?" "I am sorry woman of the sea but I had to talk to you alone." I nod. "My name is Emma." He smiles. "Emma of the sea, nice to meet you." Why does he keep calling me of the sea? I just had to know. "Why do you call me of the sea?" I ask.  He laughs.

"That's where you came from, the sea," he says and points to the pathway that leads to the ocean.  He then grabs my hand and pulls me away. "Wait I cant just go with you, and plus I can't leave Robin here." Shane scoffs. "He will be fine," he says. I pull away and he gets his dagger and puts it against my throat.

"You know it is a custom to kill people who aren't from our village on sight and I didn't kill you when you walked into the jungle that day so don't try anything on me Emma of the sea." I scoff.

"So I'm supposed to thank you?" He pushes the dagger deeper into my throat and cuts it a little. "Then why didn't you kill me when you saw me?" He lets go of me and scoffs. "I don't know I was pointing at you with my arrow but when you turned around and I saw you something told me that you needed to live." I looked at him in a weird way. I couldn't help but think about Killian as I was talking to him. I mean Shane looks exactly like him, shoot he even sounds like him, I felt like Killian was his twin.

"Do you happen to have a twin?" I ask. He looks at me in a weird way. "Do you have any brothers?" He shakes his head. I nod. "Come since I let you live you have to join me in my village." "Whoa, I can't go with you and as sure as hell won't leave Robin alone." I say. He pulls my arm and continues to walk. "If you want me then we are taking Robin." He stops and clenches his jaw.

Killian does that all the time when he gets irritated. "Was I not clear?" I say. "Fine," he says then speaks in a native language. That's when two men come out of nowhere and stood in front of Shane and bowed. Shane then points at Robin and they go towards him and lift him up. "There, now can we go?" I scoff. "How do I not know this is just a plot to kill Robin or me?" He sighs and gives me an annoyed look. "Look Emma of the sea if I wanted to kill you I would have done so days ago." He then grabs me and off we went to who knows where.