A Heart Breaking Event

We all walk out and Shane scoffs. "Gregg what is the meaning of this?" "I'm sorry King but you must be overruled." I gasp. "Why?" "You know we kill people who do not belong here and you let 5 people live and turn one of them into your wench queen." "Mind your mouth," Shane says. "You are not fit to be ruler anymore," Gregg says. "And you are?" Shane says and scoffs. "Yes I am." Shane scoffs. "Very well, tomorrow at sunrise we shall have a duel and whoever wins shall be king," Shane says. Gregg nods. "Sunrise, here in the middle of the eating grounds." Shane nods.

"You can die Shane," Killian whispers. "I know but if I die and kill him too then Emma will be the sole ruler and I will reunite myself with my dear Alana." I sigh. "Shane don't do this, why don't you just come with us maybe we can find a way back to our kingdom and you can make a life over there." He lifts my chin and smiles, "Emma of the sea, my dear queen here is where I made a life of me self, I don't plan in living anywhere else, if I am to die, I shall die here." I nod.

He smiles and caresses my face, "even though I was born over there" he says and walks away. Killian and I decided to walk over to the room where Regina and Robin were at. We walked in and they were gone. Uh oh, they probably escaped. No dang it they're going to get killed out there. We run off and we go the shores to look for them. I see a ship there. Killian and I looked at each other and gasped.

He smiled. "We can go back." I shook my head. "But how?" He chuckles. "Don't ask let's just go." We run towards the ship and we hear Robin and Regina scream for us to get on. We get there and Killian pushes me to get on. That's when Gregg grabs him and pulls him to the ground then hits him on the head. I scream.

I pull down a rope and I walked over to Gregg and I hit him and I wrap the rope around Killian's chest. "Pull it!" I scream to Robin. I look at Killian and I kiss him. I cry as I'm kissing his lips. The sailors pull the rope and up he goes, as he's being lifted, I grabbed the rope to climb. That's when Gregg grabs me, "her majesty can't leave like that" he says and pulls a gun to my head. "I thought you guys didn't have guns." He laughs, "you foolish woman." "Emma!" Robin screams.

I start to cry, "take care of Aqua and Killian for me, tell them I love them and I will never forget about them!" I scream. I see Robin trying to get off the ship and Gregg cocks the gun. "Try to come and save her and I will kill her!" He screams. Robin stood still and I see the ship sail away and disappear into the darkness of the night. My heart broke and it was killing me.

I had just lost the love of my life and now I will never see him and my other love my Aqua again. I fell on the sand and I grabbed my necklace and started to cry. Gregg laughs and walks away. I sat there and stared at the horizon. Not a glimpse of the ship was in sight, the only thing that I would see was darkness. I know Killian will be mad when he wakes up but at least Aqua won't be alone now. I would rather her be with one parent than with none.

Hours passed by and I'm still there. The only thing that soothes my soul are the waves coming in and going back out. Someone is standing next to me and in all honesty I didn't care if that person was here to kill me. I turn around and its Shane. "What happened, where's Killian my queen?" I point to the ocean. "Robin, Regina, and Killian escaped on a ship." He gasps. "Did anyone else leave the island?" I shake my head.

"Wait Emma why are you, why didn't you escape with them, is it because..." he says with hope in his eyes. It hurt me that he thinks that it's because of him. I smiled, "Gregg held a gun to my head and let the ship sail without me in it." His eyes widened and the hope that once filled his eyes are now filled with anger. "He did what?" He grimaced. I look down and he hugs me. I smile and let him embrace me. I start to cry and he kisses my head, "don't worry Gregg will pay tomorrow morning." We get up and I sigh.

"Please be careful tomorrow morning, I don't want to lose you too." He smiles, "don't worry Emma of the sea, I will defeat Gregg." I smile, "don't lose hope, my brother will be back for you." I smile and he wipes the tears from my eyes and we walk back to the village. "I promise you will have a good life here while you wait for Killian to come back." I smile. I go back to my house and I just sat there on my bed and Brennan walks in. "Where's Killian?" "Robin, Regina left with him on the ship." They found us!" he gasps. I nod.

"Wait why are you still here?" He asks. "The ship was sailing away, so Killian and I were running to board the ship when Gregg hits Killian on the head and passes out. Well I managed to get a rope and tie it around his chest, they pulled him up and when I was about to board. Gregg points a gun to my head then grabs on to my waist and doesn't let me get on board. That's when I see the ship sail away."

He looks down, "my daughter this is your home now; that ship will not sail back." I nod, "I know at least Aqua will have her daddy and not be alone." He nods. "Well good night my queen may you rest well," he says and walks out the door. I laid down on my bed and cried myself to sleep.