A Promise

2 years later

"Aqua you need to behave like a princess," I hear Elsa say as she teaches Aqua how to stand tall like a lady. "No you're not my mom," she says and storms out of the ball room while a maid chases after her. I sigh. "I'm so sorry Killian," she says and sighs. "It's ok Elsa, she will always miss her mother don't worry." She nods.

"Killian I was thinking of something.." I walked to the window of the ball room and nodded. "Yes about what?" "Children." My heart started to beat really fast. "Yes I've been thinking that maybe it's time for us to have a child." My eyes shot open. "Umm what?" She nods. "Yes I mean I know we haven't been intimate but maybe that's what Aqua needs a little baby brother or sister." I stayed quiet.

"Think about it, the war is finally dying down and wouldn't the news that a new prince or princess is on the way would lighten the people's moods?" I sigh. "Yes but...." "I know I'm not Emma Killian, but I can make you happy let me prove to you I am a true woman." I sigh.

"Elsa you are beautiful but.." She sighs. "Killian please, and besides we are the king and Queen I also deserve a descendant as well, you don't have to be with me after, I promise." I sigh and nod. "Aqua will still be the rightful future ruler of the kingdom but I also need my own." I sigh. "You can learn to be a mom with Aqua." She sighs. "Killian she will never love me." I sigh. "Please Elsa..." She nods and walks away.

I sigh. I can't be with Elsa that way, I can't do that to Emma. I love Emma with all of my heart and I know I will find her. That's when my mom walks into the ball room. "You ok son?" I shake my head. "Elsa wants you to be with her and to have kids right?" I nod. "Mom I didn't want to marry her.." She sighs. "I know honey but one must make sacrifices for ones kingdom." I nod.

"Even if it means sleeping with another woman?" She sighs. "Emma is gone Killian, and Aqua remains, she needs a mother and Elsa is in the picture, she can give her siblings." I sigh. "Mom." She sighs and walks up to me. "I know you miss Emma." Tears start to flow in my eyes. "I miss her so much mother," I say with a shaky voice. She wipes the tears from my eyes.

"Killian I know you miss her but it's time to say goodbye to Emma." I sigh. "I love her way too much mom." She nods. "You can still have her in your heart but now you have a new wife and you must tend to her needs as well." I sigh. "I love you Killian, and don't worry you aren't cheating on Emma." I sigh.

"But she's alive mom, she's on island and I made a vow that I will love her forever and till death to us part and she's not dead." She sighs. "Yes love but she's gone, don't feel guilty." I sigh. "But I don't love her." She sighs. "It's all up to you honey." I sigh and she kisses my forehead. "It's not fair for Elsa either son." I sigh and she walks away.

I can't do this, I can't be with Elsa. I mean she is beautiful but I just don't have the desire to be with her. I sigh. Well one must make sacrifices for the kingdom right? I made my way to her room and knocked. "Elsa?" "It's open." I open the door. "Elsa..." She then comes and kisses me. "It's ok just shut up and kiss me." I chuckle nervously.

I start to kiss her and I slowly placed her on the bed. I lean down and continued to kiss her. I leaned on my elbows and I looked down at her and I see Emma. I gasp. I shake my head and I see Elsa again. "What's wrong?" I smile nervously. "Nothing." She nods. She then starts to take off my shirt and starts to caress me.

I look down at her again and I see Emma. I sigh. "Elsa, I can't I'm sorry." I get off her and I make my way to my study. I sit down on my chair and I looked at the maps. I can't be with another woman when I know that my Emma is still out there. I continued to look in the maps when Elsa walks in. I sigh.

"Elsa I..." She goes and grabs my hand. "Look I'm sorry that I pushed you to do this." I sigh. "Look I promise I will help you find Emma." I smile. "You will?" She smiles. "You see I too know these waters." I smile. "Thank you Elsa." She smiles. "It's the least I can do after what I did to you." I nod. "It's ok Elsa, I just..." She nods. "I know it's ok trust me if my love was out there like yours is I would be doing the same thing." I smile.

She grabs a map, "how about we check which lands are two days time from here then go on from there?" I smile. "Don't worry Killian I promise we will find her, don't lose hope." I smile and nod.