Finding a Way Home

As we continued to kiss I hear someone cough. We let go and I see that it's Aqua. "So you're my mother?" I nod. She then smiles. "I'm sorry I don't how to act I mean I've never had a mother before aside from Elsa." I gave her a weird look. Oh that's right that woman that came with Killian.

"Well I'm happy we found you because dad has spent so many years looking for you." I look at Killian and he nods. "Yes, he has." I smile. "Even Elsa has helped." I nod and remembered Killian said she was the queen. "So she's your wife?" He nods. "Yes and she's umm she's pregnant." I gasp.

"She's pregnant?" He nods. My heart tore to pieces. "Aqua wasn't enough for you?" Aqua sighs. "Emma, I mean mom it's not like that, of course I was but I saw him so sad so I pushed it." I give her a weird look. She sighs. "I know you have the right to be upset but look at it from his point of view." I sigh.

"I didn't cheat on you Killian, not even with your twin." Aqua sighs as well as Killian. "I know but..." I sigh. "It's ok," I say as I wiped the tear from my eye. "But mom he loves you, he has always loved you." I smiled. "I can't believe you're calling me mom." She smiles. "I'm sorry for earlier." She nods. "It's ok, and I'm sorry as well." I nod. "How about we leave this place and go home?" I sigh.

"I can't leave, I'm the queen." They both sigh. "Yes you Can if we kidnap you." I laugh at Aqua's  comment. That's when the twins walk up to us. "Twins meet your father and older sister." They nod. Killian smiles. "Wow, you weren't kidding when you said that our dad looked like Shane," Leía says and I smile.

Aqua smiles. "I can't believe I have little siblings." We all laugh and smile. That's when Leía hugs Killian which only led to Liam to follow along. Then Aqua goes and joins them. My heart melted at the sight of that. My family all together. That's when Killian pulls me towards them and we are all hugging each other. After a couple of minutes hugging we all let go.

"Mom lets go," Aqua says and I sigh again. "I just can't leave, or maybe I can?" I ask as I look around. I see the twins and sigh. The only way to leave is if I lose a fight and Poor Shane will have to fight as well. I smile at my kids. "Kids we are going back home." They all smile. I make my way towards Shane and I find him with Elsa. "Shane," I say as I walk into the house.

He nods. "Yes?" I give him a soft smile. "You're leaving aren't you?" I nod. He sighs and nods. "You know what you have to do right?" I nod. "There will be no other queen like you, you know?" I smile and nod. "Thank you for everything, but I have to go home." He nods. "You have to lose the fight against Tamara, and I will have to fight Gregg." I start to cry.

"I'm sorry I truly am." He shakes his head. "No never be sorry." I look over at Elsa and she's confused. "Shane you can let her go." He nods and she walks out of the house. I close the door and I go and kiss Shane. Shane quickly deepens the kiss and I continued to kiss him.

I know it was wrong but it was the least I can do for him. After a couple of minutes we let go. He smiles then places his forehead against mine. "Thank you." I nod. "I wish you the best of luck Emma." I nod. "And you too, I hope one day you find that woman from the sea." He smiles.

"Well go get ready while I prepare the duels." I nod. He then walks away and leaves me standing there by myself. I walk out and I see Killian, Elsa and the kids. They all give me a concerned look. "What happened?" I smile. "Kids go gather up some of your things, we are going home." They smile.

"Really?" I nod. They all run towards our house. Killian smiles. "Let's go." I sigh. "I have to fight someone so she can be left as queen." He gasps. "If I don't survive take the kids home." He shakes his head. "No You can't." I smile. "This is the only way Killian." He shakes his head. I walk over to Elsa.

"If anything happens take care of my family, I know I barely know you but if you've known my family that long then you're to trust." She nods. I walk away and I made my way towards my house. I had to get dressed for the duel. I put on the outfit and I fixed my hair. I then made my way to the center of the village. As soon as I get there I see everyone there and Tamara standing in the middle.

I sigh as I took my stance. I didn't want to fight but this is the only way. Tamara gives me an evil smirk and swings first. She misses and I punch her. I looked back at my family and thought to myself that the pain that I will endure is going to be worth it.