A Little Getaway

Killian starts to kiss me and boy am I loving it. That's when we hear some rustling and we stop. We quickly ran and hid behind a bush. We see one of the guards from the village walking around then he walks back into the jungle. We both sigh and walk back on to the beach.

I try to kiss Killian but he backs away. "What's wrong, didn't you want to do this earlier?" He nods. "Yeah but..." I laugh and grabbed his hand. "I'm sure we can find a place where no one can interrupt us, it could be our little getaway." He nods. The days when I couldn't find Killian and Regina I spent time exploring the whole damn village, and in the midst of all that I found out the places that are off limits and the ones that are abandoned.

It's so happens that a 2 min walk from the beach there is an abandoned house, well from the outside it looks abandoned but from the inside it doesn't look half bad. We get there and Killian gives me a weird look. "Come on Killian," I say and pulled him into the house. I closed the door and put a log in the front of the door so no one could interrupt us.

I look back and give Killian a smirk. "Now where were we?" Killian chuckles and pins me against the wall. He then starts kissing my neck then groans when he can't take the neck brace off. I rip it off and he smiles and continues to kiss me. Oh how I missed him. He then picks me up and takes me over to the bed.

He places me down gently and continues to kiss me. I then flip him around and I'm sitting on top of him. He then starts to caress my legs and I smile like crazy. I touch his face and he groans. He had bruises all over his face. "I'm sorry love." He half smiles. "It's ok Emma." I shake my head. "No it isn't," I say as I start to gently kiss each bruise. He smiled.

"They feel better love." I smile and that's when he flips me over. "Love so how about we work on that baby?" I smirk. "I like the sound of that." He smiles and starts to take off my clothes. I then take off his shirt and I run my hands through his chest hair. He smiles down at me then starts to kiss my chest.

"Oh how I missed you," Killian says in between each kiss. I smile as I run my hand through his hair. "I missed you too." He sits up and smiles. "It's time we become one again, my love," he says as he takes off my skirt. I smile. "I think so too."

Time passes by and we are both laying there embraced in each other's arms. "Killian, you never cease to amaze me." He laughs. "Likewise love." I laugh then sigh. "Killian how did we end up here?" He shrugs and starts to run his hand through my hair.

"We must have done something horrible, to deserve this fate.." Killian stayed quiet. "I mean it's not fair that we have to fight to be together when we are already married." Killian nods. "And we can't get home.." Killian then sighs. "Love let's not talk about that now, I mean this is our little getaway let's enjoy it while it lasts." I nod.

"I guess you're right." Killian smiles and gives me a soft kiss. "Well let's talk about our future baby, because I'm pretty sure we made one," I say and Killian laughs. "Ok love," he says and I smile. "What would you want the baby to be, a boy or a girl?" He looks down at me and smiles. "Well I mean we already have a little princess..." I sigh, "who we will be seeing again," Killian says and I smile. "I'm thinking our little one should be a boy." I lift my eyebrow.

"You think so?" I say as I sit up. Killian sits up and smiles. "Yes, so he can look like his beautiful mother." I blush. "But I want him to look like you." Killian laughs. "Aqua looks like me we don't need another one," he says and I nudge him. "I mean if our son looks like you, he will be the most handsome boy in all the kingdom," I say as I caress his cheek. He smiles as he caresses my hand.

"But what if the baby is a girl?" He smiles. "Then she should look like you." I smile. "Yes she would have your gorgeous green eyes that I love, and your beautiful hair." I blush. "She will join her sister and they will both be the most beautiful girls in all the kingdom." I smile. "That does sound nice doesn't it?" He nods. "Yes love but regardless of how they look, I will love him or her because they were created out of our love." A tear rolled down my eyes.

"What did I do to deserve you love?" He smiles. "I don't know but I know I'm happy for all the things I did because it led me to you." I blush then started to laugh. Killian gave me a baffled look. "I was just remembering the first time we met, you remember?" He laughs. "How can I forget." I laugh. "That day was the best day of my entire life." I smile. "Mine too, well it was the first the second is the day we got married." Killian gives me a smirk.

"And what's the third, our honeymoon right?" I laugh. "Of course." He laughs. "And can you guess the fourth Killian?" He smiles as he kisses me. "The day I became a father, because our little Aqua came into this world." I smile. "That's right." He then kisses my forehead. "I love you Emma, and together we will leave this island, we will go back to Aqua." I smile.

"Easier said than done," I say and sigh. He lifts up my chin and smiles. "Think positive love, we will get back to our daughter." I smile. "But in the mean time, you ready for another round?" He asks with a smirk. I laugh. "I don't think you'll be able to handle another round your majesty," I say as I slowly push Killian down.

"You know I do love a challenge love." I smile. "I know you do my dear husband," I say and he smirks. He tries to flip me over but I pin him down. "Last time you were in control, this time I will be in control, and you will be mine your majesty," I say and Killian nods.

"Whatever you say love, I am all yours but you won't be in control for that long," he says with a smirk. I laugh. "We will see about that," I say as I leaned down and started to kiss him and in a matter of seconds we deepen our kisses. "You ready love?" I ask in between breaths. Killian smiles. "Like I said my beautiful wife I'm all yours," he says in between breaths. I smile. I know what Killian likes and he will have the best time of his life, as will I.