LOTOR X READER #1

Start from the beginning

"Yes, sir!"

Ezor lead the way and you followed a few steps behind her. Maybe she'd know of a way to know for sure? That way you wouldn't be bugging Lotor over nothing.

"Ezor, can I ask you a question?"

Ezor bounces around to face you as she walked backwards. "Sure thing! Whatcha need?"

"Do Galra women get. . . pregnant?"

Ezor laughed. "Of course they do silly! How did you think we reproduced? Growing a clone off the side of our bodies? That would just be inconvenient!"

You nodded as you reached yours and Lotor's shared room.

"Welp! If that's everything I should get back-"

"Is there a way the Galra test to see if they're pregnant?"

Ezor paused, thinking over your question. "You're not- are you?"

"I don't know." You shrugged. "I'm showing human signs, but I need a way to check."

Ezor glanced around the hallways to make sure no one was coming before she spoke. "There's one way. Come with me!"

She pulled you in the opposite direction, leading you through some corridors you didn't recognize until the two of you reached a large room filled with purple egg shaped pods.

"These are cryopods." She explained. "They can do basically anything! You can lock someone in them, freeze someone, recuperate them, kill them, and you can also do full body scans!"

You were hesitant to step in the cryopod under only Ezors supervision, but if it was the only option then did you really have a choice?

"Okay, do I just step in and you do the rest?" You asked.

"Oh no!" Ezor laughed. "I never learned how to work the pods, you need Zethrid or Axca to do that."

Sighing, you turned to face Ezor. "Can you go get one of them for me then? I really need this test done."

Ezor looked at the screen attached to her wrist and nodded. "They should be done in the control room! I'll call Axca to come! She's better at keeping her mouth shut than Zethrid. Narti is the best at keeping her mouth shut but she doesn't know how to work the pods, so-"

"Ezor!"

"Sorry."

Ezor pressed a button and a small buzz echoed through the room until a small screen projected from Ezor's watch, showing Axca's face.

"What is it, Ezor?"

"Axca! Can you come to the cryopod room?"

"Why?"

"Uh- you'll see. It's important, so hurry!"

Ezor hung up.

"I'm so excited, (Y/N)! If you're pregnant that means there'll be a baby running around! The prince and you would make cute babies too. They'd have gorgeous hair and smooth skin-"

Axca entered the room just in time to save you from Ezor's rant. "What's this about?"

Ezor started bouncing in her place. "Can I tell her?!"

You shrugged. There was no reason to say no.

"(Y/N) might be pregnant! With the prince's baby!"

Axca looked over at you in surprise. "Are you sure?"

You shook your head. "No. That's why we called you so we can get a full body scan from one of these things."

Axca nodded and walked over to a small purple panel that was set up next to one of the pods.