Halloween x Special

Start from the beginning

When I got back to the main room, everyone was all there all dressed up.

Chrollo- Mafia ( in a suit)

Nobunaga- Skeleton

Machi-Zombie

Kalluto- Ninja

Brat(Feitan)- Vampire (like in the pic)

Phinks- Werewolf

Shalnark- Puppet Master

Shizuku- Witch

Bonolenov- Mummy

Franklin- Frankenstein ( >_> )

Kortopi- Ghost

Hisoka- Ring Master ( ._. )

"Yuki?! whoa...you look great!" Shalnark said as he walks towards me. All eyes were on me and I kind of feel embarrassed.

"...Thanks...you look good as well..." I replied. He laugh and dragged in to where everyone was. Everyone was just eating and doing there own stuff. Don't seem like nothing has changed except for out clothes. I sigh and walked out of the room stealthy, hopefully without anyone noticing.

I was walking down the hall, making ym way to the roof when a voice stopped me.

" Where you going?" tsk, I know that voice from anywhere. I turned around and saw him in his costume. I didn't have a close look while I was in the room with everyone...it suits him...With his bandana off and dressed like this, he seems more devilish. My heart was racing and my face was a bit pink. I have to admit...without the bandana...he looks more handso-

" Oi! Meh asked you question" I glared at me. I snapped out of my thought and looked to the side. " Ehh~" he walks closer to me and grabbed my chin. I flinched as he forcefully turned my face so that our eyes meet. " Your face red..." he smirked and he pulled me closer to him and whispered into my ears " You like it yesterday, don't you"

"wha-what-!" I blushed deep red and pushed him away. I-I might have felt goo-no...no. " Hu-huh? you think I felt good? your just a brat that doesn't know anything!" I shouted at him while trying to hide my red tomato face. I glance a peek at him and it seems he was mad. He yanked my arm and pin me against the wall. "Wha...what are you doing?" I said but he didn't reply, he only gave me a intense glare that sends chills down my spine.

"...You think this will work?" he said coldly while staring at the place he had bite me. He took the band aid off and place his lips on the mark. My body filches as his hot lips touches my skin. This...this is bad....my body shivers from the sensation of just his lips on my neck. He hen bite forcefully into the same place. " Itia...yame...YAM-" when I was about to shout stop but he forced his index and middle finger inside my mouth, pressing down hard on my tongue. I couldn't let out a single sound.

" ....There" he said as he licked the blood around his lips. Again huh...he bite me  so hard that I bleed. I glared at him and bite down of his fingers, blood oozed from where I bite. "Tsk, meh need to discipline you huh?" he pulled his left hand out of my mouth and choked my neck, with his right hand he pinned my left shoulder to the wall.

"Nnnghh" its getting a bit hard to breath my right hand was trying to losses his rip on my neck while my left was trying to push him away. For a brat like him, he sure is strong.

" You want meh to make your body remembers who you belong to?" He slams his lips onto mine and forced his tongue in.

"Huhmmm!?" his tongue is hot with a little taste of blood. My close my eyes and my body trembles for the sensation. He really is skilled at kissing. My left hand grabbed onto his shoulder and I try to push him off of me. If this continuous...I'll...I'll lose control!  I slowly open my eyes and saw his intense glazed on me. I was surprised and twitched a bit causing both our lips to clash with our teeth, leaving a small cut on both our lips.

"...Tsk, what do you think you doing?" he wipe the blood off with his hand that was on my neck. Finally...I got a little break from his kiss. I looked down towards my legs, they were weak and trembling, I could hardly stand.

" Eh, you scared?" he suddenly whisper in my ear. My leg tremble got worst and I ended up slipping onto the floor. I look down trying to calm down before facing him.

"scared? There's no way I'm scared of yo-" I looked up at him and saw that there was a little bump on his lower hip. "wha-" wait...is he hard?!

"Tsk...hey you wanna prove your not a kid?"He said as he move his closer and before I knew it I was trapped in between his legs.

"Hah?! Why should I?" I shouted back at him with a deadly glare.

"Hmph,  scared your not skilled? You really are a kid" he had a smirk on him.

"I-I got skill!!!" what am I saying. Of course I don't have any skills....I-I even lost my first kiss to this brat!!!

"Prove it" he grabbed my jaw and stare at me with a cocky expression.

"FINE!" I snapped when I saw his cocky look, I just wanna prove him wrong but for me to agree without thinking?! " ......o-on second thought..." I should try and get out of this before it get worst.

"...Look who's the brat now...beside you get weak from a kiss already shows that your not experienced" His word really ticks me off. I-Its all or nothing then!

"F-Fine! I...I keep my words, if Imma do it then I will!" I slowly reached my hands to his hips and starts to unbuckle his belt. Damn it. I'm so nervous... When I pulled down his zippers I could see his hard rode,for a kid his was really big.... I stared at it for a while and slowly press my lips to the tip of his. Honestly I didn't know what to do, I've never done anything like this before.

" All of it" he said as he use his hands to put force onto my jaw, opening my mouth. He took this chance to thrust his whole rode into my mouth in one go.

"NUOOH!?!?" I was so shocked that he had thrust his whole rode in. It went deep inside my throat, hitting my erogenous zone.

Feitan's POV

Without thinking meh shoved it all inside her mouth. Tsk, went all in...deep into her throat. Meh begin to have intense breathing, the inside of her mouth feels great. Its hot and mushy. Meh looked down and saw her expression, it sends chills throughout meh body. She was blushed red and have teary eyes. Meh really can't take it, with both hands meh grabbed her head and thrust her head in and out.

"When meh see you like this,..hah... meh really want to mess you up more" meh couldn't control myself and kept on thrusting.

Yuki's POV

"MMPH!.. MMN" I-I can't take it, his rode keeps hitting my erogenous spot and it keeps making me feel good. At this point I might lose control. I look up slightly and saw that he was breathing so intensely, I could clearly see his face without his bandana and it really turns me on for some reason.

"Tsk" He tsked at me as he shivers. His hot seed exploded in my mouth,its really bitter. He took out his rode and grabbed my jaw. " Let meh see " he was sweating a bit. With his messed up hair, intense breathing and devilish looked it captured me. I did as he told, my body was twitching non-stop as I open my mouth, his seed was everywhere inside my mouth almost overflowing.

"Good, now swallow. You better no waste a drop" swallow? There's no way I'm swallowing it. I close my mouth  and shook my head. " Tsk, fine. Meh make you swallow" he said as he squat down and place his fingertips  on my neck.  He put pressure on to where the Adam's apple is and slowly traced down my neck. It forced me to swallow his seeds. He then shoved his fingers into my mouth and open it up to check if I really did swallow.

"Satisfied now?" I said , slapping his hand away from me. He did;t reply, all he gave me was a smirk and he disappeared off somewhere. I'll never forget this you cheeky brat!!!

Feitan's POV

Meh was back into meh room. Hmph, she wasn't that bad, meh want to mess her up more...meh want to break her..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry if the story isn't good^^"" Oh, and I really did want to make a Halloween special ish chapter so I sort of incorporated it in here....  If its really bad then I apologized and I promise I do my best on the next chapter!