💋 Chapter Twenty Five

Start from the beginning

"You should've told me." He shrugged and I smiled. "I wouldn't bring you there if you don't want to." He rubbed my hand.

"No it's okay. I know how much you like basketball so it's fine with me baby." I said kissing his cheek.

He scrunch up his face. "Oh so you're not gon kiss me in the lips now huh?"

I laughed and rolled my eyes. "Boy shut up."

"You getting tired of my lips now? This big ass lips that sucks your other pair of lips? You gon neglect this now?" He said and once he let those words out of his mouth, I felt wet.

"Jay stop."I chuckled trying to contain myself.

Jay moved a bit closer and placed his hand on my thigh, going to my inner thigh. His hands made me feel even more hot. "Huh? You gon neglect this?" He said then licks my earlobe which sent tingling to my spine.

"Shit." I mumbled as he finally reached my center and rubbed me. I opened my legs slightly to give him a slight access. He started kissing on my neck while doing so.

Jay slid his hand in my panties and played with my clitoris which made me let out a moan. His lips attacked mines and battled against our tongues. He inserted a finger inside and I gasped but he never left my lips. His paced started slow then went fast.

"J-jay.. shit." I stuttered. Suddenly, I heard my phone ringing and I slightly pushed Jay away from me. "Baby, I gotta answer the call." I told him.

"Naw you ain't." He said and pushed his finger in and out of me fast. I moaned loud then covered my mouth or else the driver will hear us, I mean me.

"B-baby..." I called for him but he just kissed me and continued his pace. The phone kept ringing but Jay wasn't laying no attention to it. I felt my walls tightening. "I-I'm.... fuck."

"Cum for me baby." I heard Jay whisper at my ear and I did. My juices were covering his finger, he pulled out and I moaned. He licks his finer then sucked it, tasting my juices. I was breathing so heavy and tried to catch my breath.

My phone rang again and this time I just looked at it because I was still catching my breath. "Aren't you gonna get that?" Jay smirked and I playfully slapped him while chuckling.

I rolled my eyes and grabbed my phone. "Yes?"

"Giselle, took you so long to answer."
I side eyed Jay and he just smirked. I rolled my eyes and bit my lip.

* * *

"Ma, I have to worry about it. I don't everything is good." I sighed checking the files on my hands. "These stage lightings are.... I don't even know."

"Baby calm down." My mom tapped my shoulder and caressed it.

I shook my head. "No ma, I can't trust these people. They don't know what they're doing."

"Baby..."

"Let me see the tape again." I told the guy and he opened the T.V and replayed the rehearsal performance. I watched it and I honestly do not feel satisfied. "The lightings are not in their proper places.... and I hate those ugly blue lights."

"She's really like this?" I heard one of them men but I just ignored them.

"I hate those ugly blue lights. I'm a black girl, you can't put blue lights on black girls." I told myself and rubbed my face. "Give me a pen and paper please." I asked.

They all looked at me and I looked at them back with my brows raised up. "Y'all heard me right?"

"Y'all heard her. Give her a pen and paper." Sir John told the dumb ass men who were just standing looking at me. They ran to get me the pen and paper that I was asking for.

"They really don't know what they're doing." I mumbled and my mom came to me and rubbed my back.

"Calm down baby. You're stressing yourself."

"I would rather stress and perfect my performance than give them a boring, lousy performance because these men don't know what they're doing." I rant. "How are they even hired in the first place?"

"Beyoncé.."

"No mama. You know me, and you know I'd do anything just to give a perfect performance."

My mom sighed. "I know, I know but you don't have to go off like that. They're just doing their jobs but unfortunately it didn't met your standards. You just need to keep calm okay?"

She's right. I did a bit too much. You know the feeling when you're the only one who can understand something? It's like that. I have this vision that's actually hard to explain and everyone don't understand it. They can't see what I see. If there's someone who can put this art and vision into reality, that's me and no one else.

"You're right. I'm sorry." I sighed. Sir John started doing my make-up, just re-touching. My mom nodded and left.

"Girl, you probably scared them to death." John said as he started doing the re-touching.

I giggled. "How exactly?"

"One of them asked if you're actually like that and when you told them to give you them pen and paper they were like frozen to death." He explained.

"Maybe I did, but I didn't mean to." I said.

"I know you don't. You're just trying to perfect your craft. We know how you goes and this means to you a lot." He said and I nodded.

Every craft I make means a lot to me. I put so much dedication to every craft I make. I just want it to be perfect, making sure nothing is missing, lacking and no technical problems. You know what I'm saying?

Finally the two guys came with my pen and paper. They came in with the other one holding the pen and the other holding the small notebook. They stood there and I was waiting for them to give those.

"What are y'all waiting for? Christmas?" I said with a bit attitude because I'm really getting annoyed of them both. They looked at each other and eventually gave me the pen and paper.

I smiled and grabbed it from them. "Thank you." I said with so much politeness. See how my mood switches that fast?

I started with the staging then the storyboards. I planned everything, including the lights, the sounds, the cues. I have to be precise about the cues actually because I'm the only one when or how the cues will come out. So I scheduled a day for a session with my band.

"Girl you seen this?" I heard my hair stylist, Kim. I looked at her as she approach me with a phone in her hand.

It was an article from TMZ showing Jay and some other girl minding their business.

• • •

Yooooooo....

I'm sorry, I have been inactive for some time. There's just a lot of going on and I was so busy these past few weeks so, I hope y'all still here.

By the way, writer's block so I think I gotta reread this and figure out what will happen to the next chapters. But if y'all have anything on mind on what to happen next, tell me 🤗

How's the chapter?