Late [nsfw]

The following is an nsfw scenario requested by a friend. Finally got around to writing one of these again, even though I never end up very proud of them. I really suck at writing smut lol. (Female specific as usual).

Possible Warnings: Rough, use of a whip

-

"You're late."

Fyodor is sitting at the couch across from the doorway where you're standing. He eyes you while absentmindedly twirling something dark around in his hands.

"I decided to pick up some things," you say, motioning to the bag you're carrying. You walk into the attached kitchen area of the apartment and throw the bag haphazardly on to the table, immediately turning to face Fyodor again.

"You were supposed to be back an hour ago," he says. "You've kept me waiting."

"Well I didn't know that you were planning on coming over today." you state.

Your eyes flicker back to the thing in his hands.

"Is that—?"

Fyodor grins. "Yes, I'm sure you know what this is. It's part of your punishment after all."

Fyodor stands up suddenly, grabbing you by the hand and dragging you to your bedroom.

The door is shut, and you feel the end of his riding crop trail down your cheek.

"Are you going to apologize?" Fyodor asks.

"Why should I? You would've made up some other excuse even if I had come back on time." you sigh.

Fyodor smiles, "so, you have me figured out? That's fine, I'll still be getting my apology, one way or another."

"Oh? You really think so?" you reply.

Fyodor suddenly tugs you towards him by your shirt collar, practically smashing his lips into your own. It isn't long before he switches to pulling at your bottom lip with his teeth, and you open your mouth for him.

When you break for air, Fyodor drops your collar, you grin.

"Someone's very eager," you say. Fyodor scoffs slightly.

"Take off your clothes and lie on your stomach," he practically commands.

You continue to grin at him, and he steps back to watch you.

You start by undoing the top few buttons of your shirt, then bend down to take off your socks, giving him a good view. You slowly unbutton your top and let it drop and do the same with your bottoms, stepping out of the small pile of clothes. You smile up at him through your lashes, finally removing your underwear.

Fyodor continues to eye you as you lie on your bed for him.

You can now feel the riding crop trailer down your back. Your hands twitch in anticipation, as you have no idea how much pain to expect.

"Are you ready for your punishment?" Fyodor asks. "I was going to do one for every minute you were late, but luckily for you 60 lashes seems a bit excessive. I'll be going with a quarter of that."

"Go a-ahead," your voice shakes slightly.

His first hit is so experimental that you barely feel it. A light sting after impact spreads down your back, and you shiver.

You gasp when he hits you again, and each time he hits you harder. By number 10 you utter a scream, the sting from each hit has built on top of the other. Your body shakes slightly from the pain, but there's something about the situation that makes you not seem to mind.

You dig your nails into the sheets as he hits you one, two, three, four, five more times in quick succession. Then you hear the riding crop hit the floor, and you hear him panting.

You lie motionless, trying to regain some form of composure. You can tell that he's removing his clothes.

You feel Fyodor lie down beside you, and he turns your head to face him.

"You did well," he says, his face inches from yours. "But, you still haven't said sorry."

Fyodor pulls you in for another kiss, mapping your mouth with his tongue. You feel him flip you over, and by the time you break for air he's straddling you.

His intense violet eyes focus intently on yours. You feel his hands move to your breasts. You moan as he rubs his thumbs against your nipples.

He smirks, and you feel hit tip prod at your entrance. "Do you know how hard you've made me?" he purrs.

You whimper in response. "Please..." you mutter.

"You know what I want. Don't you?"

"Alright... Fedya, I-I'm sorry." you slowly reply.

"Good." 

He enters you suddenly with one single thrust, you almost cry out but stop yourself.

Fyodor's hands find your hips and his lips find your throat. You moan loudly as he slams into you roughly, his mouth sucking and biting at your skin.

You almost feel like your mind is going blank, all you can hear is the creaking of your bed and his small groans, oh so close to your ear.

He hits your sweet spot, and your toes curl. "R-right there Fedya" you manage to moan out.

Somehow he manages to get even faster, and you start to see stars. You dig your nails into his shoulders.

The knot within you snaps and your orgasm hits you like a wave. Fyodor comes soon after.

After you've both come down, Fyodor pulls out of you and lies beside you once more.

"So, was that fine?" His voice sounds slightly husky.

"Yes, surprisingly more than fine," you say. "Just going to have to sleep for a while now."

"I'll keep you company," he replies.