Onsen Visit

Hi everyone! Sorry for taking so long to update. I just finished exams two days ago, so it took me a while to have time to write again. 

This one was requested by an anon on Tumblr: "I read your headcanons about Fyodor visiting an onsen and I thought of something: could you make a scenary about Fyodor and his s/o going to take a bath and his s/o enters the wrong door and she accidentaly sees Fyodor taking a bath but he asks her to join him? :3" 

Here's the link for the ryokan headcanons in case any of you are curious: fyodorscenarios.tumblr.com/post/149828621909/fyodor-decides-on-his-way-to-yokohama-to-take-some

I've been thinking of possibly posting my headcanons here as well. If you're interested please let me know. As if people are interested, I'll probably end up posting them all in a separate book.  

This one came out shorter than usual, but I never give myself a set length. I just write as much as I see fit I suppose. Hopefully it didn't come out too boring.

-

Sometimes you wished that you were at least a little better at being observant. Luckily your boyfriend had been the only one there when you accidentally went through the wrong door.

You squeaked when you realized, and you looked around frantically to see if anyone else was around. Fyodor just stared at you from the bath with a smile on his face, seemingly unperturbed.

"Sorry, wrong door haha" you said, turning quickly so as to make your exit.

"Wait," he said.

"What? Why?" you turned to face him again. "Someone's going to show up aren't they? I have to get out of here!"

"Nobody else is coming." Fyodor stated.

"Why not?"

"This ryokan is quite small. Did you not notice? There aren't any other male guests here. I already checked with the receptionist, the rest of the hotel is booked by a women's sports team of some kind."

You thought back to some of the people you had seen in the hallways. It was true that you hadn't seen any male guests. "Oh, I guess you're right. I suppose I wasn't paying much attention. So that means..."

You started to blush thinking about it.

"You can stay with me here," Fyodor continued for you, "unless you'd rather meet the sports team in the other bath."

"I guess... I'll stay then." you said.

You proceeded to the shower area. For some reason you still felt embarrassed as you removed your towel and washed yourself. You felt as if he was staring at you, because he probably was. Not as if one could blame him.

"You seem flustered," Fyodor stated as you finally made your way over to the bath. "It's almost as if we've never made love before." He was still as monotone as ever somehow, though a slight smirk now adorned his face.

"Well, I suppose, it's a new form of intimacy for me? Taking a bath with you, I mean." you replied. Fyodor hummed in response.

You submerged most of yourself into the water and sat down on the ledge in the bath. It was the hottest water you had ever been in, but it definitely felt nice.

You sighed after a few minutes. "It really is relaxing..." you trailed off.

"Come closer," Fyodor said.

"Um, ok." you replied as you sat beside him. Fyodor then wrapped his arm around your shoulder.

Fyodor smiled slightly at you, and you returned the gesture happily.

It wasn't often that Fyodor got time to relax like this. With all that had been going on lately, you wondered if he would ever catch a break. Now that a time like this had finally come, you were able to see Fyodor in his most tranquil state. You realized at this moment how in tune your emotions had become. His calm feelings had radiated into you and washed all worries from your mind.