Angel [nsfw]

Fantasitaotaku on Tumblr said: "Scenario for Fyodor after a long hard working time when he goes to bed , his s/o with shy and red face wearing a cute sexy lingerie X///D [ plz make it nsfw later ] I'm sorry & thank you"

This is probably one of my dirtier ones, I think? As always I find it embarrassing as shit writing nsfw, but I'll continue just for the sake of all you thirsty people out there. Not saying that I'm not one of those people, but these are pretty hard to write. 

PS. this one is more fem specified than usual, I try to keep stuff neutral but it can get pretty tough with nsfw stuff. That's just the way this one ended up going, sorry about that.

-

You were waiting for him, like you often do. However, this time, there was a nervousness attached to it.

He had been working so hard lately, so you thought that he deserved some kind of treat. At the time, waiting around for him in new sexy lingerie sounded like a great idea. Though because he was taking so long to get home, you were given a lot of time to mull it over, and doubt had set in.

You hoped that he wouldn't be angry with how forward you were attempting to be. You also hoped that you wouldn't pass out somewhere before he actually got home, since it was getting late already. Luckily, all your doubts were thrown out the window when you heard him enter through the front door.

You were sitting on your shared bed when Fyodor finally entered the bedroom. He yawned as he regarded you.

"What are you wearing?" he asked, and you looked down at your robe.

You stood up. "Um, silk, I believe. Is there something weird about that?"

"No. It's just not like you," he said.

"I kinda wanted to give you a gift... y'know, since you've been working so hard lately." you grinned sheepishly.

"Oh? I see." he always caught on fast.

His hands found his way to your hips, and he slowly untied your robe, letting it drop to the floor.

You felt your face go red as Fyodor examined your black lacy ensemble. "Is it strange?" you squeaked.

"Not at all. It suits you well my dear," he smirks.

Fyodor tilts your chin and presses his lips to your's. The kiss is slow, something uncommon for him.

"Tired?" you ask once the kiss breaks. Fyodor nods, his hand cupping your cheek now.

You begin unbuttoning his shirt and your lips meet again, this time his tongue slides past your lips and greets the inside of your mouth. There's more of his usual fervour this time, however slightly.

While one of his hands moves from your cheek to your neck, the other skillfully unclasped your bra. You drop your arms from his chest and let it fall to the floor.

You stop kissing once more, Fyodor taking another moment to admire you.

"You get a special opportunity tonight, since I'm still so tired." he smiles.

"What is it," you ask, intrigued.

"I'll let you ride me."

You gasp slightly.

"Ah, would you like that?" he almost purrs, moving against you so you could feel his length. A shiver passes up your spine.

"Y-yes," you manage.

It isn't long before you both make to remove all of your clothes. After you're done, Fyodor promptly pulls you onto the bed with him.

You stare down at Fyodor as you straddle him, you're not used to being above him like this. His purple eyes are clouded, you feel his cold hands meet your hips.

You ease into the position, slowly rubbing yourself against his arousal. You watch as he chokes back a moan and bites his lip.

"Don't. tease. me." his voice is commanding as ever.

You stop, "Deepest apologies," you know he loves it when you say this, "my god."

His eyes flash and in a second he's yanked you up into position over his tip. You squeak in slight surprise at the action.

"If you're too slow I'll have to take over. You wouldn't want this opportunity to go to waste, now would you?" he says.

You take the hint, move downwards, and sheath his dick with your pussy. You moan at how deep he is within you.

"Now, move your hips for me," he commands.

You groan as you begin rocking your hips, it feels so different being with him like this. However, not much has changed, considering how he still holds all the control. You feel as if you would tear your own eyes out if he told you to.

"What a good little angel, doing exactly as your god says," he purrs. "There's nothing you love more than that, is there?"

"Y-yes, there's nothing I love more than pleasing my dear lord." you gasp out.

You can feel the heat within you building, and so begin to bounce up and down on his dick. You feel Fyodor's fingers dig deeper into the flesh of your hips.

You feel every throb of his cock, the pleasure almost brings tears to your eyes. You wrap your arms around his neck as mewls and moans pour out from your throat.

You start to speed up your movements considerably, and you feel Fyodor start to thrust up into you. A scream escapes you as he hits your sweet spot, Fyodor groaning loudly.

As he hits the same spot again you feel the ever so familiar feeling of release. Your head tips back as you clench around him. Fyodor presses his nails deep into your skin and comes as well, you can feel his semen drip down your thigh as you begin to come down from your high.

Still foggy, you collapse onto his chest, you can easily tell how rapidly he's breathing. His arms find their way along your back, and you remove him from yourself. Your eyes flicker up to his face, catching his pleased grin.

"We need to clean up," you finally mention.

"Shh," Fyodor replies, his eyes already closed. "I'm too tired to care, it's your fault for tempting me when I was like this. We'll wash the sheets in the morning."

You sigh out of some annoyance, but can't deny the fact that you're quite exhausted now too. Feeling Fyodor's arms wrap more tightly around you, you decide to stay.

Fyodor One Shotsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें