blood demons

whey :D

hope you enjoy this. Keep reading because it does get a lot better so enjoy. wait I just remembered i said enjoy twice. ENJOY! ;D

The murky shades of grey were surrounding me. Shivers shot down my back like lightning. Wind howling through my hair. I was almost submerged into the darkness. From behind me I could hear the footsteps getting closer and closer. Please be a dream I begged, but alas that wasn't possible. For although Chloe was an ordinary girl, she didn't lead an ordinary life.

Suddenly from the middle of nowhere Seth jumped in front of me. He didn't scare me because I was already scared. However he did make me jump. "Don't worry it's just me" he whispered. "That's what I'm worried about." I replied. "Ha ha. Very funny but do you want my help or not". After he said that I realised that I shouldn't be making those kind of comments in a situation like this.

They were getting near. Closer and closer. Seth leapt towards one of them bearing his fangs as he did so. Yes he's a vampire. (Or something like that anyway). The creatures were looming above us both. We knew that we couldn't take them. I couldn't even help. Their bright white eyes and a gaping mouth was the only distinctive feature. A thick mixture of shadow and blood oozed out of their mouths. Seth was doing the best he could to fend off the demons. Apparently that wasn't enough because one of the creatures sprang towards me and all I could do was crouch down and scream.

I thought that I was dead but... I opened my eyes and there was a glowing blue light and I could only see two figures. Seth and someone I have never seen before.

I didn't really have time to think about what just happened. Just three days ago I was living a completely normal life, and I hated it.

But although now I live a life filled with excitement I don't really like the idea of dying. The "excitement" started when I was at school. I was down by the back of the lockers when I heard someone coming. I thought it was just another person going to their locker. However when they came closer I got the most sickly feeling of dread and when the person finally approached I found out that they were not exactly a person. I screamed.

It was the most frightening thing that I had seen in my life. Mouth shaped like a fish but with about one 50 jagged teeth creeping out. Saliva and blood dripping from its mouth. Its eyes, hollow and empty. Spines pricked up. Everything else is just a blur.

The creature came closer. I was frozen solid to the spot. Then Seth came. He killed the creature and hid its mangled corpse. He told me that I have to run if another monster attacks. Real helpful. Well I had to figure the rest out for myself because he didn't tell me much more.

It turns out that the monster was actually going to kill Seth and now that its identity has been uncovered by me the blood demons are trying to kill me! To "Destroy the evidence" as Seth put it.