💋 Chapter Twenty Three

Start from the beginning

"Shit, yes daddy. hmhmm..." I moaned, slowly riding his finger. He did again for multiple times but faster, I felt myself tighten and knew I'm about to cum. "Fuck baby, I'm about to.. shiiittt." I finally released my juices and it covered Jay's finger as I trembled in his arms.

Jay slapped my ass. "Don't ever tease me again or start anything that you couldn't finish, undertsand?" He said kissing my neck.

I nodded. "Yes."

"Yes, what?"

"Yes daddy." I bit my lip, looking deep in his eyes.

"Good girl, now finish showering." He said them smirked. I smiled while biting my lip as he slapped my ass before leaving the shower.

* * *

Julius was in the passenger seat and Jay and I were in the back seat, heading to Jay's building holding each other's hands. I was playing with his finger when my phone rang so Jay and I both looked at my phone. Jay actually looked at it faster than me and I chuckled.

"Who's calling you?" He immediately asked.

I shook my head with a chuckled. I grabbed my phone and saw Kate calling. "Chill baby, it's just Kate." I giggled. I answered the call, "Yes Kate?"

"Hey Bey, just want to remind you, you have a meeting in an hour or so. Frank's going to be there, too, to discuss some things with you and the team." She said and I widened my eyes.

"Shit, that's today?"I exclaimed and Jay looked at me.

Kate chuckled. "I knew you'd forget it. Yes, it is today so I'll just be here and wait for the others." She said and I nodded, sighing deeply.

"Alright, I'm on my way." I said then hung up, locking my phone. Jay looked at me, eager to know what's going on. "I guess we both have meetings today." I smacked my lips.

"That's fine so that you won't be bored in my meeting." He chuckled. "Remember the last time you went with me? You were nagging me so much then fell asleep afterwards."

I rolled my eyes. "I wasn't involved so what the hell I'd do there?"

Jay shook his head while chuckling. "We could just go to each other's building after our meeting, whoever finished first. Besides, the buildings weren't that far to each other."

I groaned. "I want to spend time with you." I crossed my arms while pouting.

Jay grabbed my hand so I looked at him. "You and I both know you don't play with your meetings because of your perfectionist ass." We busted out laughing.

"You're right." I giggled. When we finally reached Jay's building, he kissed me before leaving. "I'll see you later baby." I told him then we head off to my building.

* * *

After talking about my album sales and how it is doing in the charts, we're still not yet finished. I badly wanted to go already and go to Jay's building to see him because I've been in this meeting for like seem to be forever. While one of my creative directors were explaining something, I shot Jay a text.

BeyBey ❤️: Jay baby, is you done or is you finished?

Daddy👅💦: Nope not yet. Wassup baby?