"There's nothing to do," Justin said disappointedly, leaning again the counter.

"Yeah, I kind of already thought that, since you did come back," I pointed out. I finished separating the cookies into twelve even spoonfuls, placing any excess back into the bowl for the next round. I'm about to place the pan into the oven when Justin stops me.

"May I?" he asked smiling and reaching out to grab it. I chuckled, remembering what he said earlier. I glance at him from the corner of my eye and wash my hands in the sink.

"We've got a lot of dishes to clean," Justin observed. I glanced around and sure enough there were a lot.

"We should probably get started on them," I replied. To my surprise Justin smirked and shook his head.

"Actually we don't since Allen is grounded and my mom is making him do all the house work."

"That's kind of harsh, don't you think for an eleven year old?"

"She found five stolen Playboy magazines under his bed," Justin informed, "I kind have to give him some credit for that cause at that age I would have never been able to do that."

"Wow, okay. So what do what to do for the next ten minutes?"

"I don't know," Justin said running a hand through his hair, he met my eyes. "We could talk about how good looking I am," he suggested, placing his elbows on the counter. I laughed; Justin and Jeremy were too much alike.

"What?" Justin asked, cocking an eyebrow at me.

"Nothing," I replied simply.

"Nothing means something and that something better not be bad," Justin warned, shaking a finger at me.

"Don't worry, it isn't," I replied. "Hey, why don't we listen to some music or something," I said walking out of the kitchen and out to the living room. Justin's family was quite rich and had a massive stereo system. I scratched my head and looked at it confused, there were way too many knobs and buttons for me to take in.

"Can we listen to the radio?" I asked Justin pointing at it.

"Sure, why not, but wouldn't you rather listen to my Ipod or a CD?" he asked turning it on. I shook my head, Justin and my taste in music couldn't be any more different. He was into classical music, which was really surprising. I liked classical music to an extent but nowhere close to how much Justin did, I was more into pop/rock. I watched him as he looked for a good radio station. He came to a stop at a particular song and smirked at me.

If I was your boyfriend, I’d never let you go

I can take you places you ain't never been before

Baby, take a chance or you’ll never ever know

I got money in my hands that I’d really like to blow

Swag, swag, swag, on you

Justin stretched his hand out to me and began lip syncing. I chuckled and blushed, shaking my head no.

"Aw don't be shy," he said grabbing my hand anyways. He starts dancing and twirling me around I almost fall, tripping over my own feet. When he catches me, "I have to say I'm a pretty good dancer,"-pause-"hold on," Justin said letting go of me and digging into his pocket. He pulled out his phone and grinned, jumping onto a coffee table to my surprise. He brought his phone up to his lips as if it's a microphone and continued to lip sync.

"Justin!" I exclaimed, it was completely stupid to jump on a table and he should have known that.

"Baby I know you love me, but please, inside voices," Justin responded, winking at me.