Everyone was in the pokemon center cafeteria enjoying lunch. Shauna was sitting across from Serena when she noticed something. "Serena, is that a key stone your wearing?" "Yes, Ash gave it to me," Serena responded. "Can you actually use it? I mean can you mega evolve one of your Pokemon," Shauna asked. "I got an Absol shortly after we left Dendemill town a little over a week ago," Serena explained. Shauna looked over at Absol eating his food with the other Pokemon. "That Absol looks very familiar," Shauna said as she looked at it. "It should, it was Calem's." Shauna snapped her head forward with a shocked expression as Tierno nearly choked on his food. "Why do you have Calem's Absol," Shauna questioned. Serena then proceeded to explain the events that led to her getting Absol. "Wow. I can't believe it. Calem might have become an ass hole, but be always seemed to care for his Pokemon," said Shauna after hearing the story. "He's probably having a mental breakdown after Ash beat him. He's seeing his chances of winning the Kalos league this time just going out the window," Tierno added.

The rest of the afternoon and most of the evening was spent with Serena and Shauna working on their performance routines. Ash and Tierno had a six on six battle to train and help pass the time. Ash ended up winning with only losing three pokemon. Currently Serena and Ash are in their room, with Serena laying on her back as Ash massages her feet and legs. "Ooo, that feels good. I can't believe your this good, are you sure you've never done this before," Serena asked as Ash applied pressure to one of Serena's feet. "Never. I guess I'm just naturally good at this. If I knew I could make you feel this good I would have offered this month's ago," Ash replied. After a few minutes Serena was ready to fall asleep. "That's good Ash, come in bed. I want to fall asleep cuddling you," Serena said tiredly. Ash laid down next to Serena and pulled the blankets over them. Serena then put her arms around Ash and laid her head on his chest. "Tomorrow's it, the day I win my second princess key," Serena said as she fell asleep. "Yup, tomorrow's going to be a big day for both of us," Said Ash as he closed his eye's to sleep.

"AAHHHHHHHH," Serena screamed. It was morning and she and everyone else slept in. Within minutes everyone except Bonnie is dressed and in a dead sprint to the arena where the showcase is supposed to be held. "I can't believe we slept in," Shauna said as she ran. "I know. I have no idea how this could have happened," Serena replied. She and Shauna were leading the way, Shauna's hair was still down and Serena was carrying her pink overcoat, both trying to just make it in time to sign up for the showcase. Ash is right behind carrying Serena's bag with everything she needs. Tierno is right behind doing the same for Shauna. Korrina is next, and is carrying Bonnie who is still only now starting to wake up. Clemont is taking up the rear, as usual, but is doing better at keeping up thanks to Korrina making him train with her on running.

By the time everyone arrived at the arena Serena and Shauna were walking out finishing their looks. "Made it just in time," Shauna said as she finished putting her hair up. Since there was still some time before Serena and Shauna had to go in to get ready, Ash and Korrina ran to a cafe and got breakfast for everyone. After eating their breakfasts Serena released Eevee and left her with Ash, saying she wanted Eevee to watch this performance. Shauna and Serena kissed their boyfriends goodbye, everyone wished them good luck, and the girls made their way inside to prepare for the showcase.

Once Serena was out of sight and everyone was on their way inside to purchase tickets, Ash walked off with Pikachu and Eevee. Eevee looked up at Ash with a confused expression, which Ash saw. "Don't worry Eevee were going to see Serena's performance. I just need to move forward on a plan for Serena for after." Once they were at a large enough space Ash released, Talonflame, Noibat, Hawlucha, and Frogadier. "Ok guys, this is it, are you ready?" They all gave a happy cry. Ash then handed Hawlucha a small duffle bag, and Frogadier a white envelope. "Alright guys you know what to do." With that the flyers took off flying in one direction and Frogadier started running in another. Ash smiled, then turned around to see Bonnie standing right their with her arms crossed and a smile on her face, "Your up to something." "Im just planning a date for Serena and I for after the showcase," Ash replied as he started to walk back to the arena. "Also Bonnie, do you plan on wearing Tyrantrum PJs all day or do you plan on getting your change of clothes from Clemont," Bonnie then remembered she was still wearing her pajamas and started running back to the arena.