Kane

Here start my wandering in the area of Swiss Cottage. Or at least what I thought. It looked it Swiss Cottage but I had no idea where I was. I kept on singing « Fire » by Don Broco. I switched to « Fire » by Pvris. I added some « Happy Song » by Bring me the horizon.

« S.P.I.R.I.T SPIRIT LET'S HEAR IT. »

Because I thought I was possessed. I was pushing away the spirit I had inside me. I had « the Ghost Inside ». Yes like the band. The band members had a serious accident back in november 2015 and I gave money to the charity they've put up at the time. To help them in their recovery. I never really listened to this band but I saw them live at Download Festival in 2015. I was actually waiting for the next band to play (Yellowcard). I made a little video during their performance. It was a dare from Florence, an internet friend (role playing friend). She dared me to scream something silly about my character (Aaron) fucking her character. So I did it. And this is how the band got stuck with me. Later during my episode, at the psychiatric hospital, it was forbidden to say « The ghost inside » it was like if I say it, the ghost will show up or something. I got real scared of this to happen.

Back in the streets, I kept singing some SPIRIT and some Fire fire fire. I was asking people if they had an iphone charger, because my battery was critically low at this point. Less than 5%. Nobody had an iphone charger. My guess is everyone was scared of my crazy behavior. I was nice to everyone though. I keep walking in the streets listening to music and singing. The battery went down and down and down... Until there was no more. I couldn't get hold of a charger. So what was my solution to this problem ? I throw away my phone in a public bin. Yes. I still can't believe I throw away my iphone 6. It wasn't even a year old, but not having any battery was clear that the phone was no use to me. Thinking back about this makes mad. I still can't believe it. I really wasn't myself. I still had the earphones in my ears, because I could hear myself better while singing.

When I didn't know which way to go, I fired away some « Help, I need somebody, help! ». Yes. The Beatles. Some people were nice enough to show me the way. Although I didn't know where I was going. I remember some guys working for a construction site who listened to me singing and were quite nice. I got to a church. Trinity something. I don't remember what I said to the woman who was there. I think I told her that I am on a mission. She prayed for me. With me. She was really nice.

At this point I was in a residential area and I started picking up mail when I could in the entrance of the houses. I didn't know why I was doing this but I knew it would make sens later. I felt like I was in a mission. A mission to find Aaron. That at the end of the way he would be there.

I threw away my external battery. I threw away my home keys. Not all at the same place. I got inside a garden and walked around the big house. My shoes were a bit muddy.

Then I arrived to a house that was significant to me. I got inside, the front door was somehow open and I could see three doors, for three flats named C D and E. The C was for me linked to Nathalie because her last name starts with a C. The D was obviously for Aaron, because his last name starts with a D. It meant only one thing. Aaron was living there. This was the place I would meet him again. There was a woman in the house, she reminded me of an old friend of mine who isn't my friend anymore. And I didn't like her, she was a demon to me. I was screaming to the woman:

« YOU HAVE TO GO AWAY I'M NOT EVEN KIDDING RIGHT NOW! »

Then she went in the garden but I still could see her and I didn't like it. I added some « PUSHING BACK » like if I was creating a wall of death like they do at gigs. This was giving me power because it worked. The woman got away. I never screamed that much in my entire life. I was getting tired of all the screaming. Some other tenants got out their flats and were telling me to stop. I didn't pay attention much to them, I was busy pressing all the buttons I could find on the electric panel that was next to the front door. I was thinking some buttons might be an alarm.