Awkward

We were all overjoyed to see the light of day once we got out of Neibolt. Eddie started downright sobbing, making Richie laugh his ass off. I rolled my eyes. Bill walked in front of all of us and turned around, scanning his eyes over all of us.

     "T-Tomorrow. All of you, let's meet n-near the quarry. But...you guys s-should go get some r-rest..." he stuttered. Everyone nodded in agreement, even Eddie, who was still crying, and Richie, who was still laughing at him. We all went our separate ways, except me and Bill, who were, as usual, joined at the hip, walking next to each other. We were silent, until Bill let out a sigh.

"I'm gonna have to f-face my mom...." he trailed off. I locked my arm around his, and nudged his side.

"Jack shit. You're staying with me again." I snorted, swaying from side to side and pulling him with me, making him laugh.

    "B-but what about my c-clothes?" He asked.

          "You'll wear mine." I snorted. He froze.

      "WHAT?!? I-I well I-I c-cou-b-but wh-what-" error. Error. I laughed.

     "I'm joking, calm your tits." I said. "We could stop quickly by your house, and sneak in or something. If not, you can just steal my dad's shit. He never got rid of any of his old clothes, it's creepy." I snorted. He smiled at me as we kept walking. When he spoke to me, his voice cracked, sounding as if he might cry.

     "Thank you, Amy." He said. I kissed his cheek, making his cheeks explode into a shade of red.

     "No problem, Billy bobby bob bob." I joked. He chuckled. I saw a video store and gasped happily, grabbing Bill's hand and yanking him towards the shop. He squeaked, making me laugh. We ran into the store. "Go find a movie." I said, pulling out my wallet. He stopped me.

"I'll p-pay." He said.

"No, don't worry let m-""the g-gentleman always p-pays on the f-first date." Bill cut me off. I felt my cheeks burn red. Did he just... Bill rushed off to go find a movie before I could say anything, his cheeks even darker than mine. I stood there for a bit, frozen. Maybe I'm just hearing things... I shook my head, and looked around at the different movies. I felt a tap on my shoulder, and I turned around, only to be met by Bill's smiling face, holding up The Breakfast Club. I smiled also.

       "Niiiiice~." I winked. He laughed.

"I knew you liked it, that's w-why I picked it up..." he laughed sheepishly.

"Do you like it?" I asked. He nodded furiously. I laughed. "Dork." I shoved his shoulder playfully, making him blush.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"IF YOU HAVE POPCORN GET SOME!!" I screamed after Bill, who rushed into his house to quickly grab himself clothes for the next two days. He gave me a thumbs up while running into his house. I sat on the steps, and looked up at the sky. It was a bright blue, as blue as the ocean. I smiled. I was so happy. Tears pricked my vision, and I buried my face into my knees, sniffling. It was all over. Finally. We could be happy again. All of us. Richie, Eddie, Beverly, Ben, Mike, Stan, me.....Bill.... I heard footsteps quickly approaching the door, and I picked up my head, sniffing away my tears and quickly wiping my eyes. Bill burst through the door and grabbed my arm.

"L-let's go!" He said, starting to pull me. I squeaked, as he yanked me all the way to my house. Once we got there, I unlocked the door, and we both collapsed on the couch, panting. Once I caught my breath I started to giggle. Soon after, Bill joined me, and we both sat on the couch, laughing our loser asses off. We calmed down in, like, a half an hour. Then we sat there in silence. Bill wrapped an arm around me, and I snuggled my head into his chest.

"I love you, Denbrough...." I whispered.

"I love you too, Cheney." He whispered back. I smiled. No stutter. ((Idk if I told y'all this yet, but her last name is Cheney ;3)) "so....are w-we gonna watch the movie now?" He asked, laughing lightly. I stood up, and grabbed the popcorn he took from his house.

"Yyyyep~!" I said, walking to the microwave and putting it in. Bill put in the movie as I watched he popcorn jump around. The second the microwave stopped I yanked the door open, pulling out the popcorn. Bill was fiddling with his hands on the couch, and I rushed over to the couch, flinging myself over the back of the couch, landing next to him.

"Hi." I smiled widely at him.

   "Hey." The corner of his lips twitched up lightly into a slight smirk. I handed him the popcorn as we started the movie, flipping the lights off. We laughed at the wrong parts, cried at the wrong parts, cuddled the whole time, screamed at all parts, and lived.

We lived.