Fear

Yall this is where the shit. Gets. Real. Quick warning, there's something pretty gory shizzle in this so if you're squeamish, you've been warned.

Fuckin Jack Grazer was in my dream, and I cried.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
We biked over to Ben's house, and he brought us to his room. He opened the door, and I gasped. His walls were covered with newspaper clippings, photos, articles, you name it. It was magical, but depressing.

"This is...this is wow." Eddie whispered, taking a breath of his inhaler. He trembled a bit, clearly freaked out. I wrapped my arm around his shoulder, and pulled him into my chest in a hug. Even though he calmed down, he got all embarrassed. He blushed madly, and huffed. "Don't patronize me!!" He screeched. I laughed, "cuuutttiiiieeee~~" I pulled him closer, and his screams and insults were muffled by my dress. I laughed. Once I let go of him, Richie started pushing him around, teasing him. I smiled, and looked around, my eye catching Bill, staring at something on the window. I walked towards him.

"What's that?" I said, picking up a square object, that had a map of Derry on it. Bill jumped, startled by my presence.

"U-U-u-u-um....it's a slide....f-f-for a projector...." He muttered. My mind clicked.

"Ooh! You have one of those, right?! We should take a look at this sometime!" My face was bright with excitement, making Bill smile softly.

"....A pretty long time ago, everyone thought Derry was just filled with Beavers." Ben said. He had been talking for awhile, but I was so busy talking to Bill, I only caught up with the conversation right then.

"It still is, amiright boys?" Richie snorted, holding up a hand for a high five. Everyone just gave him disapproving looks. He sighed, and put his hand down.
"Assholes..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I had just gotten home from Ben's, and I was in my room, changing into normal clothes. I jumped onto my bed, and flipped through a novel, smiling. I started to hear a gentle tapping noise, but I brushed it off as nothing. Until it got louder. And louder. Soon there was a loud banging coming from my kitchen downstairs. I gulped, and quietly grabbed a bat that I hid under my bed for situations just like this. I held the bat at a ready to attack position, walking to my kitchen. I put my back up against the wall right next to the open kitchen door, taking a deep breath. I ran into the kitchen, holding the bat over my head, only to find...

"Bev?!" I immediately dropped the bat, raising an eyebrow. "How'd you get in my house? What are you doing here?" I crossed my arms. Beverly turned around, smiling.

"Oh, I just wanted to see you.." she was acting kind of weird. I shuddered a bit.

"Do you need anything?" I asked, stepping closer to her. She completely ignored my question, and picked up a knife from my counter.

"You know what people do with knives like this?" She asked, running her fingers along the side. My breath came out shaky.

"Wh-what....?" I took a step back. She held the knife up, and plunged it into her neck. I screamed at the top of my lungs, and fell back, and tried to crawl away, my feet slipping on all the blood that was spewing out of her neck, getting all over me and my kitchen.

"You'll float too....you'll float too.....down here...you'll float too." Her voice came out demonic, as she dropped the knife, and put her hands in the stab wound, pulling her head off. I screamed even louder, gagging, sobbing, shaking. Her head fell to the floor, followed by her body. In a second, her body started to change. I shook my head, holding my head in my hands, crawling farther and farther back. "No, no, no, no, nononono!!!!" My feet kept slipping on the blood, and I felt a metallic taste in my mouth, indicating that her blood was all over my face, legs, and torso. Beverly's lifeless body started to get longer, and her clothes started to change, turning into some sort of costume, a head started to grow on top of her neck, but it wasn't hers....it wasn't human....a....a....

"C...c....cl...clo...clown....." I started to point, my whole body shaking violently. The clown stood, and his body spun 360 degrees around. I opened my mouth to scream more, but all that came out was a choked sob. The clown dropped to his hands and knees, and crawled towards me. I shook my head madly, and tried to back up, but my back was already against the wall. I couldn't move. I couldn't breathe. Help me. Help, please. The clown grabbed my arm, and bit down. I was finally able to scream, and in my fit of panic, I grabbed the bat, and whacked the clown hard across the skull, kicking it away, I scrambled up, still slipping around on the blood. I ran from the kitchen, flinging the door to my house open, and I ran. To nowhere. Ran. Ran for my life. My arm was bleeding heavily from the bite, and blood still stained my body and clothes. Frantically looking around for somewhere to go. My mind clicked, and I stopped.

"Bill...." I spun around, running to Bill's house. The second I got there, I started pounding on the door, screaming. " BILL!! BILL HELP ME!!...please...please...." my eyes started to close, and eventually I collapsed against the door, my eyes closing. Right before I passed out, I saw, through blurry eyes, the door opening. A shadow leaning over me. And I heard, through blocked ears, a familiar voice.
"O-o-o-oh my god...."

My number one fear....was watching someone I love die.