Homeschool

After we went to my house for me to get changed, Bill and I started biking to Beverly's house. When we got there, the rest of the boys were already there, and Beverly ran down the staircase.

"I have to show you guys something.." Beverly said, shaking a little. My relieved feeling was immediately replaced with concern.

"More than what we saw at the Quarry?" Richie piped up. I smacked him. "Ow."

"My dad...he'll freak if he finds out...that I had boys in the apartment..." Beverly trailed off.

"We'll be quick." Ben said.

"Richie, stay here." Bill said, putting his bike down.

"Woah, woah, woah. What am I gonna do if her dad comes back?" Richie asked.

"Do what you always do." Stan answered, rolling his eyes. "Start talking.". We started walking to the apartment, Richie's voice coming from behind us.

"...it is a gift...!"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"In there." Beverly pointed to her bathroom door.

"What is it?" Ben asked.

"You'll see.". Bill walked to the bathroom door, opening it. Gasps flew around the group, and my eyes widened. There was blood. Everywhere.

"Oh my god." I muttered, and pulled Beverly into a hug, as she sniffled.

"You...you guys see it...?" She muttered weakly. I nodded, rubbing her hair softly.

"What happened in here..." Stan muttered.

"My dad didn't see it...I thought I went crazy..." Beverly whispered.

"Well then if you're crazy...we're all crazy." Ben said, rubbing Beverly's back.

"We c-c-c-can't leave it like this..." Bill muttered. Eddie gagged.

"As much as I hate this...he's right."

And we got to cleaning.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I was walking out of the bathroom, going to throw out the gloves I was wearing, when I heard two people laughing behind me. I turned, and smiled. Ben and Beverly were laughing, and talking.

"Cutie, cutie, cutie..." I giggled, silently hoping they'd get together.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"No, I love being the personal doorman, really! Could you idiots have taken any longer?!" Richie was ranting sarcastically.

"Shut up, Richie." Eddie huffed.

"Yeah, shut up, Richie." Stan smacked his head.
"Oh, okay, trash the trash mouth I get it. Hey, I wasn't he one scrubbing the bathroom floor and imagining the sink went all "Eddie's Mom's Vagina on Halloween."' ((Fuckin favorite line y'all))

"She wasn't imagining it." Bill muttered. "I-i-i-i saw something too..". We all stopped. What happened in the basement.....

"You saw blood too?" Stan asked. Bill shook his head.

"N-n-not blood....I saw g-g-g-Georgie..." He whispered. I frowned. Jesus. "It seemed s-s-so real....I mean, it seemed so real but there was th-th-this....this..." Bill trailed off. My eyes widened.

"The clown." I whispered. Everyone looked at me. Eddie nodded furiously. He saw it too...

Everyone around me was nodding and looking away. That is, everyone except..
"Wait, can only Virgin's see this stuff?! Is that why I'm not seeing this shit?!" Richie threw his arms around dramatically. I rolled my eyes. All of a sudden, we heard yelling. I looked to the side. Henry Bower's car...

"That's the homeschool kid's bike...." Beverly said. Everyone stayed silent.
"We have to help him!" I said, dropping my bike. Everyone else did too, except for Stan, who, being the god he was, used a kickstand. We ran to where the sounds were coming from. Henry Bowers was holding up a rock, about to smash the homeschool kid's head. And then...smack! Beverly hurled a rock at him, hitting him straight in the head. I whooped.

"Shit, honey, nice shot!" We high fived each other. The homeschool kid, Mike, ran towards us, tripping on the way. Stan helped him up. We all picked up rocks.

"You losers are trying too hard. She'll do you, you just gotta ask nicely...like I did." Henry made an offensive gesture, and I growled.

"SUCK MY FAT ONE, CUNT MUFFIN!" I chucked a rock at him, hitting him straight in the forehead. Richie cheered.

"And that, ladies and men, is how to be a trash mouth." Richie high fived me. Ben screamed, throwing a rock at Henry also. I laughed. Aaaah, he's in looooo- my thought was cut off by Richie screaming.

"ROCK WARRRRRR!!!!" He got whacked in the head by a rock, and went down. We all started throwing at Henry and his goons, them throwing back. I got hit in the head and fell back, but got caught. I looked up, and Bill was smiling softly, staring down at me.

"You alright, t-t-t-tiger?" He laughed slightly. I smiled.

"Just dandy." I got back up, and continued to throw at them. His two little followers ran away, leaving Henry on the ground, his head bleeding. Everyone walked away, leaving me and Richie glaring at him.

"GO BLOW YOUR DAD, YOU MULLET WEARING ASSHOLE!" Richie yelled. We both flipped him off, and walked away.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Thanks you guys, but you shouldn't have done that...now he'll be after you too." Mike said, as we walked through a field. Eddie shook his head.

"Bowers? No no no no, he's always been after us." Eddie said.

"Yeah, I guess th-that's what we all have in common." Bill smiled at me. I smiled back.

"Yeah, homeschool...." Richie said, and gave me a knowing look. I smiled, and Richie and I both yelled, "welcome to the loser's club!"