Stay sweet.

We all rode to the ice cream shop, Richie and Eddie bickering the whole way, me laughing at them, Stan wondering why he didn't stay home, per usual. When we got to the ice cream shop, we all put down our bikes and ordered ice cream. Bill got a strawberry milkshake, Richie and Eddie got Vanilla cones, Stan got Rocky Road, and I got a Mint Chocolate Chip milkshake. We all sat down.

"So, Stan, how's the Bar Mitzvah going?" I asked, sipping my milkshake.
"Someone told me they cut the tip of your dick off for that." Richie piped up. I choked on my milkshake, "DUDE!" I exclaimed, ice cream dripping down my chin. He laughed.

"Y-y-y-you still haven't told me if that's t-t-true..." Bill laughed slightly.

"It's totally bullshit. I mean....like.....it's bullshit, right Stan?" Eddie asked worriedly.

"Yeah, all I have to do is read some stupid language, and then I'm a man." Stan huffed, clearly annoyed by the whole thing. Eddie nodded, taking a deep breath of his inhaler.

"Hey Eddie." Said Richie. Uh oh.

"What."

Richie pointed at Eddie's ice cream.

"I bet you're imagining that as your mothers-""-OOOKAY DONT FINISH THAT" I tacked Richie, covering his mouth. Eddie sighed in relief.

"Thanks, Amy."

"All in a days work, Eds." I pat his cheek, and he blushed, slapping my hands away again. Bill laughed, Stan face-palmed, and Richie teased Eddie some more. I looked at Bill, and we both smiled. This was never gonna change. It would always be like this.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"It's getting late, if my mom knows I stayed up late she'll have a stroke." Eddie said, staring at his watch.

"I gotta go too, I have some adult films to watch." Richie winked.

"Yeah. I'll get going too, it'll get dark soon." Stan said, and they all got up and rode home, again, leaving me and Bill alone.

"S-s-s-should we get g-g-g-going?" Bill asked. I nodded. We both stood up, and the second we got our bikes....

"Oh look, it's tweedle-Dick and tweedle-Prick!" Henry Bowers. Perfect. I turned around, and glared at him.

"Need something, mullet?" I snapped, crossing my arms. He laughed, his goons flipping us off from the backseat.

"Nah, just coming to say hi~" he smirked. I rolled my eyes and Bill and I started to bike away. Then, Crash! Bill fell to the floor, his bike going with him. I jumped up and rushed to his side, and heard Henry and Friends laughing, and saw a huge rock right where Bills bike wheel was. Those assholes just threw a rock at my best friend!

"You okay?" I asked, laying a hand on his shoulder. He smiled.

"O-o-o-Oh, better than e-e-ever." He smiled. We both stood, grabbing our bikes.

"Oh look, the infections are back!" Henry snorted. I was so sick of this.

"Yep, and this time, we won't leave!" I hurled the rock at the back window of his car, shattering it.

"Go, go!" I yelled at Bill, who jumped onto his bike, and hurriedly started pedaling, me not far behind. I heard the car following us.

"YOU BETTER RUN, ASSWIPES!!" Henry screeched at us.

"S-s-s-s-SUCK MY DICK, B-b-b-BOWERS!!" Bill yelled back, and we speeded up, finally losing Henry. We were both panting when we reached Bill's house. We locked eyes, and almost on cue, both started laughing madly.

"Y-y-y-you broke his w-w-w-window!" Bill exclaimed.

"You told him to suck your dick!" I was laughing even harder than he was. It took us about 10 minutes to calm down.

"H-h-hey, Amy..."

"Yeah?"

"Th-th-thanks....for th-this...." He smiled, hugging me quickly. I smiled also.
"anything." I turned to leave, and then got an idea. A smile crept onto my face, and I turned around.

"Stay cute, stutter king." I smiled, hoping he'd remember our little phrase from kindergarten. He smiled, and saluted.

"St-st-st-st-stay sweet,s-s-s-sugar queen." We both bowed to each other, and, with that, a new summer, and a new story began.