Reality

We turned. Eddie's head was sticking out of a mattress, his face bloody and bruised, one of his eyes swollen and closed. I gasped, covering my mouth and stepping back. Richie grabbed my arm, whispering soothingly.

     "That's not Eddie." He reminded me. "Eddie" opened his mouth, and green, dark, bubbly liquid started to pour from his mouth. I gagged. Bill pushed us all back, as the green liquid hit the wooden floors, and they sizzled, making it clear to what the liquid is.

      "It's acid." Bill said. I grabbed the back hem of his shirt again, making sure I wouldn't let go of him. We all turned around, and were met with three doors. The one on the left said "not scary.". The middle one said "scary.". And the one on he right said "very scary." We all went to the "not scary." Room((Obviously.)). Once I opened the door, we all looked inside. Darkness. Then...

      "Where's my shoe?" Betty Ripsom, or, half of Betty Ripsom crawled out of the darkness. Richie screamed, and slammed the door. The green liquid got closer.

      "Guys! It's not real r-remember?! We have to f-find Eddie!" Bill said. He was right. We opened the door, and Betty was gone. We walked in. The second my foot passed the door....

     "HELP ME!!!" Eddie's voice rang from downstairs. My insides froze. Oh my god. We sprinted down the stairs, and the sight I was met with wouldn't leave my head for years. Eddie was backed against the wall. The clown was in front of him, grabbing his face. Eddie's arm was....twisting....the wrong way. The clown swiveled his head towards us. I yanked the back of bill's shirt, breathing hard and shaky. The clown smiled demonically.

    "Still not real enough for you Billy~?" The clown pretended to cry, then his face turned angry. No, not angry. Furious. Not even that. Murderous.

      "It was real enough for Georgie~"