Løver

I ran out of the arcade, yanking Richie with me. He saw Bill, and yanked back.

    "Oh fuck no. I'm not going shit-where with him." He growled. I rolled my eyes.

    "This is for Beverly. You two make up, go get Stan, pick up some weapons from all of your houses, and I'll get Mike, Ben, and Eddie." I said. Richie raised an eyebrow.

      "Getting Eddie? That's impossible. He's on lockdown." He snorted. I smiled smugly.

    "I have my ways, I've done it before. Now, get going. And hurry up! This is for Beverly!" I got on my bike, and sped towards Eddie's.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I jumped off my bike, rushing towards the back of Eddie's house. A couple of years ago, we had agreed to leave a ladder behind the house for situations just like this. I picked up the ladder, and lugged it to the part of Eddie's house that was under his window, and propped it up. Perfect. His window's open. I slowly and carefully climbed up the ladder, and stuck my head through the window.

"Hey Juliet." I winked. Eddie screeched.

"Oh-oh my god- what-what are you doing here?! If-if my mom-if my mom finds out, she'll-she'll skin you. And me!!" He ran up to me, and helped me through the window.

"Eddie!! Are you okay?!" Mrs. K's voice rang out from downstairs. Eddie started freaking out, and shoved me into his closet, shutting the door.

"Stay in there!" He whisper-screamed. I laughed. Classic Eddie. I heard the door open to his room.

"Eddie, dear, are you alright? You screamed."

"Yeah, mommy, I'm fine. Just a....bird hitting my window. It startled me." Eddie said shakily.

"Alright." I heard her start to walk to the window. Ah, shit. The ladder's still there. I heard her shut the window. I let out a breath of relief. She didn't notice. "You shouldn't leave the window open. You don't want to catch a cold." Said Mrs. K.

"Right. Sorry, mommy." Eddie whispered. Mrs. K left, and I walked out of the closet. Eddie sighed.

"Okay, okay, make fun of me." He muttered. I laughed, ruffling his hair.

"I'm not Richie, eds, I'll never make fun of you." I said, looking him up and down. My eyes caught a white cast on his arm. "Ooh! Lemme sign." I said. He hid the cast, looking down.

"Someone....someone already signed it." He said softly. I rolled my eyes, and gently grabbed his arm, turning it around gently. I read what the person had wrote him. In huge, obvious letters.

LOSER

I snorted. "Original. Lemme fix it." I grabbed a red sharpie from the table, and pulled the cap off. I positioned his arm in front of me, and on top of the s, wrote a huge, red V. I pulled back and put the cap back on the marker. "There." I kissed his cheek. He didn't push me away. In fact, his eyes were all teary.

"Thank you, Amy." He said, hugging me tightly. I smiled.

"Anything." My mind clicked. "SHIT!" I yelled, making Eddie jump.

"What?!" He said.

"We have to go. It has Beverly." I said. He gasped, then he nodded, allowing me to take him with me. What I wrote on his cast was true. Eddie was no loser. Not at all.

lover.