Emergency Ice Cream Date

Sorry if the last chapter was extremely confusing with the whole ice cream thingy, I'll explain.

       Every single time anyone in the Loser's Club gets too overwhelmed, or way too sad, I started to call "emergency Ice Cream dates", where I invite everyone to go eat at An ice cream place in the center of town, and we just hang out and talk. And if one of us brings up the topic that made anyone sad, I get to slap them as hard as I can. Which scares the guys so much, that every single Ice Cream date we've ever had has been a complete success. The last one we had was the day after Georgie's funeral, where all of us needed a break, Bill and I did the most.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    "You know the drill. You get Richie, I get Eddie. Then we-" "b-both get Stan I k-k-know." Bill cut me off, smiling. I of course smiled back. It's hard to resist a face like Bill's. We both got on our bikes. Bill started to pedal, and I stopped him.

"Hey, hey. You're missing something, bud." I smiled, winking. He rolled his eyes.

"Do I h-h-h-have to?" He whined. I nodded. "F-f-Fine...." he sighed, and took a deep breath.   "Hi-yo silver, AWAYYYYY!!" He yelled, raising his arms and pedaling towards Richie's house. I laughed softly, sighing. I miss the old days, that's for damn sure.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
          I knocked on the Kaspbrack's house, shifting from foot to foot awkwardly. Eddie's Godzilla of a mother opened the door, looking down at me. I gulped.

"H-h-hi Miss.K.....U-um...can Eddie come get ice cream with me and the guys...?" I asked, my voice cracking about 10 times. What I think was a smile crept into her face, and I could smell her lunch. I cringed.

"Of course. Y'know, Amy, you've always been my favorite. You keep my baby Eddie safe." She turned, going to get Eddie. I gagged. What a disgusting woman. I heard fast, tiny steps, and immediately smiled. Oh Eddie. What a cutie. His face lit up when he saw me, but then got all suspicious.

"Where's Richie? Is he gonna pants me again?" His eyes narrowed. ((Reddie is real y'all)) I laughed. "You're all clear, Eds." I ruffled his hair, and he swatted my hands away. "Oh shut up. I bet he's right behind you." He huffed, but walked out anyway, grabbing his bike from the garage. I waited for him, and as soon as he walked next to me, we both took off towards Stan's house, meeting the others on the way.

"Sup, Eddie Spaghetti. Tell me, did you give your mom a kiss for me?" Richie teased, making kissy noises. I chuckled.

"Yeah, right after I dIDNT!" Eddie screeched.

"Shut it, both of you." Stan rolled his eyes, being the usual "didn't sign up for this shit" guy. Bill and I shared a look. Yeah, this was a good idea.