💋 Chapter Twenty

Start from the beginning

"And the award goes to..." It was Kanye and 50 Cents who were presenting the award. This is the only award left to present and I lost the others and I was hoping to win even one award. "Beyoncé, Beautiful Liar. Most Earthshattering Collaboration."

I stood from where I am seated. Luckily, Solange backed me up and offered to come with me. Solange is now doing great, also Julez. They're now back to their own selves, as for Daniel, well we filed a case for raped and abuse on women. It's still going though, like we gave them the evidences and yet they're still defending his ass?

I hugged Solange and she hugged me back. I made a smile just because the camera is in front of me. I made my way to the stage while waving to some of my fans. The way to the stage made me dizzy because of the big ass tables but I didn't mind it, I just smile it away. As I reached the stage, I went up and Kanye gave me the moon man and I thanked him then kissed him in the cheeks. I smiled at 50 Cents and went for a kiss but he moved back, I was surprised. I almost looked like a fool there but I laughed it off.

"Welp, okay..." I mumbled while chuckling as a white girl gave me a microphone. I just hope they didn't heard that.

A/N: Y'all remember when 50 Cents moved back/away when Beyoncé was about to kiss his cheeks. They thought they had a feud or something but he eventually denied it. Bey's reaction was everything with her : 'Welp, okay." 😂💀

I stood in front and there goes the nervousness, standing in front of them and talking in front of them still makes me shiver. Speaking in public is one of my weaknesses.

I smiled at the crowd. "Shakira, I want to thank you for doing this song with me. I've been waiting for this day and, uhm.. I'm sorry she couldn't be here, she's actually in Canada but I would like to thank Jake Nova, the director." I paused for awhile thinking of what should I say next. "And...I'm really bad at this so I'll make it short, thank you MTV for this. Thank you and have a great night."

After the awarding, Solange and I went to the backstage and just chilled with others. Solange noticed how quiet I was which I always was but she knew something is wrong with me.

"You've been too quiet." She said.

I chuckled. "I'm always quiet. You're the only who's always loud."

"You know what I mean. What's up?" She asked.

I sighed, remembering Jay. I don't even want to talk about him. Remembering him made me even more mad at him. He didn't even told me he's going there for weeks! Plus, he broke his promise that he's go with me tonight. I'm his girlfriend, I'm suppose to know where he's going or what he's going to do there, but I also don't know to make him feel controlled. It's just that, I deserve to know because I'm his girl. I shook the thought off my mind and face Solange.

"It's nothing. Let's go home, I'm tired." I said and she just nodded.

"Bey!" I heard so I turned around and saw Kanye.

I smiled and hugged him. "Kanye! It's nice to see you again." I told him. Solange gave us some space. "How are you doing?"

"I'm doing great. You look good tonight, I thought you're going with Jay ?" He asked. I wanted to roll my eyes but I just smiled.

"Oh he's doing business at Atlanta, I'm sure you know." I chuckled when I really wanted to confront him. Jay trusts Kanye and I know he tells Kanye what he's businesses are. Why don't they just be together since they're that close?

Kanye nodded. "Jay's a business addict." He said and I simply nodded. "I better get going. It's nice seeing you tonight Bey and congratulations!"

"You, too." I smiled and hugged him. After he left, I followed my sister to the car and as soon as I hopped in, we left.