Don't Chase Me It's Creepy

"And action!" Director Min, or as he preferred, Suga, called out.

Jungkook stood in the middle, each girl crowding around him and hugging him- the concept of the video being a cute one. Jungkook had no idea how to act in such a video. After all, the only video he had ever been in had been one made by the film club in high school for the grade eights who came to the open house. All he had done in that video though was wave and smile- something he had practiced for hours the night before.

"C'mon! Act like you're looking for a girlfriend with those guns Jungkook!" Suga yelled.

All the girls squealed as they rubbed his arm and watched him as he smirked to the camera to the cute song. He found it ironic but thought it would be something good to add to the video.

"Thirty more seconds!" Suga yelled.

The girls quickly faced the camera and started dancing, Jungkook standing still in the center, the occasional glance being given.

***

The shoot was over and the video was ready to be released. The girls, Suga and Jungkook were having a party to celebrate the album, alcohol in hand and many other people attending. The party was huge and the place had been filled with big important people. Jungkook, however, had been sitting alone with Suga in a grand room.

   "So what's this guys name?" Suga asked, Jungkook knowing well who he was asking for.

   "Jimin. Park Jimin," Jungkook answered and Suga's eyes opened wide.

   "Jungkook, if I'm not mistaken...Jimin's my friend!"

   Jungkook's eyes widened in shock as he couldn't believe what he was hearing.

   "Lisa, right? It has something to do with Lisa. Or Amber. Could it be Amber?"

   "...it's Lisa," Jungkook said quietly. "He was with her in I guess our apartment. He must've broken up with Amber."

   Suga nodded his head and looked down feeling bad for Jungkook. He had had something slightly similar happen to him and every time he found out something similar was happening to someone else, he felt as if he could relate to this person.

   "I know what you're going through," he said quietly.

   "How?" Jungkook asked desperately.

   "Her name was Emily. Emily Kim," he explained. Jungkook stayed silent although he knew well that this was in fact the Emily whom he had come to Vancouver with. "We dated for a year. We broke up after I found out she had a buddy, if you know what I mean." Jungkook nodded his head.

   "So...Emily cheated?" Jungkook asked.

   Suga nodded his head and sighed, a frown upon his face.

   "I really loved her, but when she did that to me I-"

   He had to stop himself from crying, the thought of what had happened to him being overwhelming. Jungkook patted his shoulder and comforted him to the best of his ability.

   "Please, don't make it a big deal," Suga continued. "It's really nothing."

***

   "What the hell did you do?!" Jungkook asked, barging into the room and making a huge scene with Emily. "I liked you and I just heard that you cheated on Yoongi?"

   "Kookie I-"

   "Jeon. Jung. Kook."

   "Jungkook I can explain," she said quickly, a tear ready to fall from the corner of her eye. "It was so I could try my chances with you."

   Jungkook's expression calmed and he stood still in shock. Never in a million years would the thought of someone doing that for him cross his mind. It just wasn't possible.

   "Why didn't you tell Yoon-"

   "You think I can tell him something like that!?"

   Emily became frustrated, as did Jungkook.

   "Em-"

   "You think I can just tell a guy that I've fallen for someone else after such a long time!?"

   "Emily hear me-"

   "You think that I can just ruin a relationship like that!?"

   Jungkook walked backwards until he hit a wall, Emily moving closer to him and making sure that their faces were extremely and uncomfortably close. Her nose touch his and her lips were just centimetres away from his. Jungkook stared at them; the thick, pink, plump lips looking at him as a tease.

"Jungkook...I love you," she said and her lips crashed into Jungkook's unexpectedly.

Jungkook was in no rush to let go, but when her hands started roaming, he started to pull away.

"Em-"

"Shhh, we're alone now," she said seductively.

"Emily don't-"

"What did I say?" She trailed kissed down his neck.

   Jungkook gulped as he tried desperately to let go but she pinned him to the wall and her grip was too strong. Slowly, he pushed her off while still kissing her- a plan in mind. She let him push her only to be push onto the couch. He kissed her and then when she gave in, he let go and ran out, dragging his luggage with him. She got up to chase him but when she stepped outside of the room, he was nowhere to be found. It was as if he had vanished.

   She ran down the hall checking every single part of the building and when she couldn't find him, she started checking outside. She ran down the sidewalk, checked every store, even knocked on people door and asked if he was hiding there. Still, he was nowhere to be found. Slowly, a tear fell from the corner of her eye. She had just lost a friend whom she admired very much. A friend whom she actually wanted to be with.

   Meanwhile, Jungkook was at the airport, his luggage and ticket in his hand, waiting to board the plane. He was going back to Korea. Emily wasn't the only reason why of course. He could have stayed with Bam bam or Suga. But Jimin was in Korea, and he wanted to know what he was doing with Lisa while dating Amber. Or maybe he had broken up with Amber to be with Lisa. Whatever it was, he wanted to know and one phone call wouldn't tell him.

   He stood in the line to board the plane, almost ready to get on. As he got closer, he received a tap on his shoulder. He turned his head to find Bam bam behind him.

   "Hey," Bam bam said.

   Jungkook looked at him blank faced.

"What," Jungkook replied.

"Were are you going?" Bam bam asked, pointing to the bag and the ticket in Jungkook's hand.

"Home," Jungkook said, and with that he left, leaving Bam bam standing on the other side of the rope that separated him from the line.

"Home."