Isn't It Cold There?

Jungkook pulled the strings on his red hoody tighter and pulled the hood over his head. He exited his room and headed towards the kitchen, the sight of a kissing Jimin and random girl in front of him.

"Who are you?" Jungkook asked pretending to gag.

Jimin pulled away and stood beside her, holding her hand and smiling awkwardly.

"Her name is Amber. She's my girlfriend," he said, Ambers eyes lightning up and her cheeks turning pink.

"And you are?" She asked with a smile.

"Jungkook," he said, nonchalantly walking over to the door and slipping on his sneakers. He disregarded the confused couple and proceeded to open the door.

"Umm...where are you going?" Jimin asked.

"Out," Jungkook said with a smirk and stepped outside. "I should be back in an hour." With that, he waved goodbye and left, the door slamming behind him.

Jimin opened his mouth to speak but instantly closed it after Jungkook left.

"Well...more food for us," Amber said, and Jimin laughed taking her by the hand and guiding her to a seat.

***

   Jungkook walked down the hall of the building with his hands in his pocket and his head held down. Every here and there, his phone would buzz and he would just ignore it, taking his sweet time to the exit.

"Hey! Jungkook!" A female voice called, this time, not Lisa's.

Jungkook looked up to see the girl and his eyes lit up when he did. He smiled brightly and walked closer towards her. She waved and smiled walking towards him as well.

"Emily!" He called with his bunny smile. "I haven't seen you in months!"

"School was amazing!" She said excitedly.

"Where did you go?" He asked.

"For three months I went to school in China, then for two months I went to school in America and for the other four months I went to school in Canada. It was cold though," she said giggling.

"It must be fun to travel," he said and she nodded her head.

"I'm going to England and then back to Canada for a few months. You can come if you want~" she said.

"Aren't those countries cold?" He asked.

"Do moose walk on the streets in Canada?!" A voice called from behind Jungkook.

They both looked to see her smiling friend.

"Psst! Who's he?" Jungkook whispered yelled.

"My friend from school. He did some studying in China with me for a bit," she explained.

"Jungkook waved and smiled awkwardly.

"Bam! I'm here!" The guy said, sliding against the marble floor of the building and making his way to the two. "Did you get it? Bam bam? Emily, you got it."

Emily laughed and gave Bam bam a hug.

"Call me Bam Emily's boyfriend," Bam bam said teasingly, nudging Jungkook's arm and making kissing noises.

'I wish,' they both thought at the same time.

"I'm Jungkook." He put out his hand for Bam bam to shake it.

"And Bam! I shook your hand in the littiest way possible!" Bam bam exclaimed.

'This boy is going to ruin me.'