15% Of My Pants

He placed his hand on yours, his eyes staring intensely into yours. You knew you loved him. You had always known.

   "Whatcha readin'?" Jungkook asked, startling Jimin who had forgotten about last nights incident. "Fanfiction?" He burst into laughter. "Bruh that's so cringe!"

   "Shut up," Jimin said.

   "It's about me, isn't it." Jungkook plopped down on the couch beside Jimin. He nudged Jimin's shoulder and looked over it to read, his laughter filling the room word by word.

"I don't read smut unlike someone I know," Jimin said looking directly at Jungkook.

"Shut up."

Jimin smirked in defeat. Jungkook pouted and slouched on the couch with his arms folded.

"So you ready for day one of heaven-"

"Hell," Jungkook corrected and cleared his throat.

   "Tell you what. I'll meet you at the park so you have time to put pants on," Jimin paused to look down and Jungkook noticed that he had no pants on. "And I'll text you on the way, okay?"

   "Fine...because texting and putting on pants at the same time is a thing," Jungkook said sarcastically.

The room was silent for about five seconds.

"Exactly." With that, Jimin stood up from the couch, took his phone with him and left.

Jungkook waited a few seconds before reaching into his pocket and pulling out his phone, unlocking it and tapping on an app.

"Lovely fanfic," Jungkook mumbled to himself as he smiled.

***

Chilli pepper dude

Chilli pepper dude
Bruh it's been an hour! Where
you at?

Jimin's   Fam
Putting on pants!

Chilli pepper dude
It's taking an hour?

Jimin's   Fam
Ya know it bro

Chilli pepper dude
Are you buying the pants right
now?! Like...why is it taking so long to put on pants?!

Jimin's  Fam
Yo fam gotta be looking fresh

Chilli pepper dude
Oh my gosh just hurry the freak up

Jimin's Fam
Oooh! Clean Jimin! Not swearing! I like it!

Chilli pepper dude
Just hurry up, shut up so we
can meet up

Jimin's Fam
Will do fam!

Jungkook turned off his phone and headed towards the door. He took his jean jacket that was hanging from the bar stool and put it on, opening the door stepping out and closing it behind him. He put his phone in the front pocket of his jacket and walked out of the building.

   "Hey Kookie~" a girl hummed outside of the building as her and Jungkook walked out. Jungkook rolled his eyes and looked back.

   "Yes, Lisa?" Jungkook asked annoyed.

   Lisa pursed her lips and smiled, looking away and back to him.

   "I was wondering if you wanted to like...go out one day? Preferably Friday night at 8:00?" She asked, unable to hide her blush when speaking to him.

   "No," he said.

   "But why~" she whined whilst pouting.

"Because you're too tall with those eight inch heels that you insist on wearing, you're tv shows are too loud, and to be completely honest, you're just a tad bit stupid."

Jungkook turned but was immediately pulled back to face her.

"And you're just a tad bit socially awkward but I'm still willing to go out with you despite you not having any friends," she said.

A few moments went by as Jungkook took time to consider this.

"...no." With that, Jungkook turned around and ran away as Lisa just stood in her spot and stared.

***

Jungkook was out of breath as he ran closer to Jimin who was sitting on a park bench by the entrance.

"J-imin," Jungkook said, stoping at the bench and sitting down to catch his breath.

"What happened?" Jimin asked.

"Lisa," Jungkook said.

Jimin nodded his head as if this weren't the first time he'd heard Jungkook complain about Lisa.

"You know, she likes you. You have no reason not to like her. She's so you're type."

"Eight inch heels," Jungkook said expressionless.

"Ok but do you really only like girls for their heels?" Jimin asked.

"Yes and no," Jungkook said.

Jimin laughed causing Jungkook to laugh slightly.

"You are funny Kook. Why don't you have friends?" Jimin asked.

"Well, I was new. By the time I came, all the friend groups had been made. You were really the only 'floater'," Jungkook said. "Like, you're my best friend. I think I'm in a good spot right now, but it would be good for me to socialize a bit more."

Jimin nodded his head.

"Well, I'll help you out. But, and don't think this is too much to ask from you, I think if you gave Lisa a chance, you might like her."

Jungkook's eyes widened and Jimin smiled.

"She is a nice person, you have to admit," Jimin said.

Jungkook stared into space and nodded his head after a few seconds.

"Ugh! Ok...fine. I'll go on a date with her. She already asked me out. I'll text her right now," Jungkook said, pulling out his phone.

"Well I think we should practice at home then, shall we?" Jimin asked.

"Why?" Jungkook asked, looking up from his phone, his eyebrows knit.

"You should always take a girl out for dinner on their first date. It shows them you care," Jimin said.

Jungkook nodded in agreement and started texting Lisa.

"How do you have her number?" Jimin asked confused but smiling slightly.

"She slid it under the door once," Jungkook said straight faced while Jimin bursted into laugher the second Jungkook said that.

'This is going to be fun.'