Im Moving To Moose Land For A Month

"Jimin." Jungkook put his serious face on, his hand on the table and his face close to Jimin's.

They had put their food on the kitchen table and ate as Jungkook attempted to give Jimin the big news.

"I'm moving to moose land," he said, Jimin's eyes widening. "Right? There are moose in Canada, right?"

"What do you mean your moving to Canada?!" Jimin asked shocked.

"I mean Emily is going to school again in England and Canada and Australia for a bit and I'm gonna go!" Jungkook exclaimed excitedly.

"To all three?!"

There was a short pause.

"I think so!" Jungkook said.

Jimin looked down and shook his head nervously. "You're leaving Korea?!"

"Only for a few months," Jungkook explained.

Jimin took a sip of his drink and set it back down on the table.

"You do realize that you have barely enough money to live, right? We're roommates for a reason."

Jungkook laughed hysterically and took a sip of his drink.

"Don't be silly!" Jimin took another sip of his drink. "I'm living with Emily!" Jungkook smiled while Jimin spit out everything that was in his mouth, the liquid hitting Jungkook.

   Jungkook squinted his eyes and closed his mouth, wiping it and later looking at Jimin in disgust.

   "Emily is my friend," Jungkook said.

   "Emily is as crazy as Lisa," Jimin fired back.

   "Emily is hot."

   "So is Lisa."

   "Do you like Lisa?"

   Jungkook raised his eyebrow and smirked, tilting his head and lowering it, his eyes looking up to see Jimin. Jimin rolled his eyes and gave Jungkook an 'are you serious' look.

   "I'm dating Amber," Jimin explained.

   "I dated Lisa for two days and I liked Sommeray," Jungkook said.

   Jimin stood up from his seat and waved his arms in the air frustratedly.

   "Who the hell is Sommeray?!"

   Jungkook's eyes widened in disbelief- the same way Taehyung and Hoseok's eyes did. Jimin looked at Jungkook waiting impatiently for an answer.

   "I'm not even going to answer that," Jungkook said dumbfounded. "Anyways, back on topic." Jimin sat down seeming dissapointed. "Emily and I will room together while this annoying guy named Bam bam rooms in another room by himself-"

"Shouldn't Emily room by hers-"

"Nobody wants to room with this guy," Jungkook said, his hand covering Jimin's mouth. Jimin nodded his head and pried Jungkook's hand from his mouth.

"What will I do here?" Jimin asked seeming worried.

"Spend time with Amber~" Jungkook sang.

"I'll send you pictures from England with my tea and crumpets if I end up going," Jungkook said jokingly.

Jimin smiled and nodded his head. Jungkook stood up from the table and headed over to the couch, spreading his legs and leaning back.

"And I don't have to go to boot camp for all that time," Jungkook said happily.

"That's still going on?" Jimin asked, Jungkook trying desperately to hold in his laughter.

"It's not going on anymore?" Jungkook asked even happier.

Jimin laughed. "It doesn't have to," he said but Jungkook shook his head.

"If Emily isn't my girlfriend when I come back, boot camp continues," Jungkook said and Jimin nodded his head. "Now come over here and man spread with me!"

'Oh I'm going to miss Jungkook for the few months that he's gone.'