You Can't Unsee It. EVER.

Jimin and Jungkook had walked through the park for a good half an hour and both of their legs were giving out. Jungkook could be seen right through his eyes, Jimin noticing that he was rather tired.

   "Do you want to take a bus home?" Jimin asked and Jungkook immediately and violently shook his head. "What's so wrong with the bus?" He asked curiously.

   "The smell. The seats. The-...people," Jungkook said as he shivered after his last word.

   "Jungkook, you can't possibly hate the bus because of peop-"

   "Yes you can!" He shouted and because they were in a slightly busier part of the park, it caused people to stare at them. Jimin just awkwardly smiled and waved to the people whom were staring at them.

One was a little boy. A little boy that looked like he came from a horror movie. Jimin and Jungkook both got a creepy stare from him and shivers traveled down their spines.

"Look Jimin, I'm not you. People bother me. I get uncomfortable around them."

"So why do you hang around me? You were never socially awkward before you met me. Am I the reason that you're like this?" Jimin asked worriedly.

   "I- I don't know. I...trust you." Jungkook stopped walking and turned to face Jimin, someone whom he would call his best friend.

   Jimin was in shock by Jungkook's sudden mood swing- one in which was good for once. Somehow, a smile crept on Jimin's face and he felt good.

   "So I'm trust worthy?" Jimin asked.

   Jungkook nodded his head and awkwardly looked down in embarrassment. He scratched the back of his neck and turned around to continue walking. From the corner of his eye, he could see Jimin smirking and following behind him. Both of them walked silently down the path until they reached the exit of the park and made their way home.

***

   It was 10:00pm and both were in their rooms, separately doing their own things without bothering each other. Jimin on the one hand wanted to go to sleep as early as possible so he could wake up easily in the morning while Jungkook was the complete opposite. He was a night owl yet he didn't do very well with mornings.

Typically Jimin would put on his pajamas and 10:05pm, brush his teeth at 10:07pm, wash his face at 10:10pm, and be in bed by 10:20pm. This way, he could easily wake up at 6:00 and start his day. Jungkook thought he was insane for he went to bed at 3:00am and woke up at 1:00pm. With Jimin's new 'boot camp' for social skills, he would have to go to bed earlier to wake up earlier. This meant that he would have the same schedule as Jimin.

   Jungkook exited his room and headed to the bathroom. As he tried to open the door, he realized that it was locked and that Jimin was probably in there. Despite that, Jungkook still walked into Jimin's room to get into the bathroom through the other door. His eyes almost popped out of his head when he saw the sight in front of him.

   "OH MY GOD! Jimin!"

   Jimin was completely naked and putting on his pajamas. He turned around startled which made things even worse.

   "No! Bruh! Turn around!"

   Jimin instantly turned around and Jungkook put his hand in front of his eyes.

   "Get out!" Jimin yelled and Jungkook did so.

   He awkwardly waited outside the bathroom whilst Jimin changed. It wasn't long until Jimin came out of the bathroom angrily, staring at Jungkook as if he were going to burst into flames.

"H-hey...Chim," Jungkook said awkwardly while scratching the back of his neck and looking down. He waved his hand and Jimin's hand turned into a fist. His breathing became heavy and his face became red. Jungkook couldn't tell whether it was from embarrassment or from anger yet he knew it wasn't going to end well.

   "You...have ten seconds to run away from me before I harass you," Jimin said angrily.

Jungkook had no hesitation and ran straight out of the room and into his bedroom. He slammed the door and locked it, sliding down it and landing on the floor. He could hear the footsteps of Jimin and he instantly tensed up. It was silent for a few seconds until three loud bangs came from the other side of the door.

"You better be ready for tomorrow Jungkook!" Jimin yelled.

'I'm dead.'