February Can't March

"Wait! Jungkook! Stop walking away and flipping your imaginary luscious locks and come back!" Jimin called as he chased Jungkook.

   Jungkook stopped and looked back surprised. His lips were puckered slightly and one eyebrow was raised. He put one hand in his pocket and the other held his phone.

"Please..." Jimin said, coming closer and out of breathe from the run.

"...you called?" Jungkook asked, his position not changing.

Jimin bent down resting his hands on his knees as he took a moment to catch his breath. Jungkook smirked and looked down to unlock his phone. Jimin stood up and looked over Jungkook's shoulder to see what he was doing. By then, Jungkook had already unlocked his phone.

"Is that an illegal website?" Jimin asked shocked.

"It's grey," Jungkook replied not looking away from the screen.

"What's it called?" Jimin asked intrigued.

"Shut up," Jungkook said, shifting over and hiding the screen so it wasn't visible. "I have until February to use this before it officially becomes illegal to use for free. Then March I have to pay. I don't want to."

"O-ok," Jimin said calmly. "Now...can we continue our walk?"

   Jungkook looked up and thought about it.

   "It would be rather silly to not continue it so...alright," Jungkook said.

   Jimin smiled and nodded his head, putting out his hand for Jungkook to take, only Jungkook didn't take it.  Instead, a disgusted look was planted on his face as he looked at the poor confused Jimin with his hand held out ready to be held,

   "What are you doing?" Jungkook asked whilst his eyebrows knit.

   "Well aren't we going to hold hands?" Jimin asked.

   "Umm...no," Jungkook said in a disgusted tone.

"But-"

"I only like girls," Jungkook said starting to walk so he was ahead of Jimin. Jimin speed walked and caught up to Jungkook.

"Damn you're fast," Jimin said. Jungkook disregarded anything that Jimin said. "Playing the quiet game?" Jimin's tone was sarcastic.

"Shut up."

"No," Jimin said crossing his arms with a smirk on his face. "You're all of a sudden so moody."

   "You killed it," Jungkook said looking away, his lips puckered and one eyebrow raised.

   Jimin sighed and stepped in front of Jungkook putting both of his arms on Jungkook's shoulders.

   "Let's just go on with our day and pretend that you didn't get all moody and I didn't offend you in any way. Okay?" Jimin asked annoyed by Jungkook's behaviour.

   "...hmm...fine. Whatever," Jungkook agreed. "Just get me a girlfriend, don't hold my hand-"

   "I have to teach you."

   "Okay you can hold my hand. Don't kiss me-"

   "I also have to teach you that," Jimin interrupted once again.

   "Fine. Do whatever you want but only for educational purposes. And you're hands don't have to be on my shoulders at the moment," Jungkook said making Jimin quickly realize what kind of awkward position he was in.

   "Sorry," Jimin said awkwardly, his tone slightly above a whisper.

"Whatever. Let's go get me a girl!" Jungkook said with a lot of enthusiasm- something Jimin rarely ever saw from him.

'And hopefully I get one too'