BOI

"Ma BOIIIIIIIIIIIIII! Kook! Wassu-"

"Shut up Bambi," Jungkook said, liking that name he had just come up with. He liked it much more than Bam bam. It sounded weaker.

"Ok so Emily is just getting earbuds from the vending machine and I'm here waiting with you cuz she didn't trust me with the money," Bam bam said.

Jungkook raised his eyebrows and looked away, his lips puckered and a look of 'I knew it' written all over his face. From a distance, he noticed a girl waving- probably trying to get his attention. He turned his head and immediately turned back to face Bam bam when he saw who it was. "Lisa..." he grunted.

   "But boi she's hot," Bam bam said and was instantly given a glare in response. "She got a big a-"

"I don't care! I don't like Lisa. She's a cheating- you know what," Jungkook said. Bam bam nodded his head and looked over Jungkook's shoulder.

"...but she's hot," Bam bam whined. "Can I date her?"

   With that, he received a slap on his left arm. It hurt like hell. Bam bam rubbed it furiously while glaring at Jungkook.

   "I'm left handed just so you know," Bam bam said sounding pissed.

   "Good for you," Jungkook said with a fake smile. It faded and he turned around once more to be greeted by a waving Lisa, flailing her arms in the air and running crazily to the two.

   "Kookie! Bunny, I heard you are leaving for a bit," Lisa said, batting her eyelashes.

   "I know. Now I don't get to see you," he said with a smile. Meanwhile, Bam bam was trying to control his laughter in the background.

   "Kookie, can we FaceTime while you're gone?" She asked.

   "Why the hell would I want to do that?" He asked and Lisa looked down with a pout.

   "I thought we were date-"

   "I swear you're stupid," he said, laughing hysterically and rolling his eyes. "I. Am. Not. Dating. You. Anymore." Jungkook said, every pause having the sound of a clap from his hands.

   "J-j-"

   "You're a cheater that's slept with more than one man. Get da F out of his face!" Bam bam yelled.

   Jungkook nodded his head, a serious expression on his face.

   "Kookie!" Another female voice called, this time sounding nice in both of their ears. All except for Lisa's or course. "I got my earbuds! Did you know that they cost literally- who's this?" She asked, pausing her other sentence and switching to a new topic. She gave Lisa an odd look and Lisa glared back at her.

   Jungkook put on the brightest smile he could, his arms spreading wide around Emily. Emily was confused but a look of happiness was planted on her face. It was as if she had been waiting for this moment to finally happen. As if she had been planning for this day to come.

   "I'm his girl-"

   Lisa was cut off by Jungkook planting his lips right onto Emily's, and Emily kissing back passionately. He looked over to Lisa and smirked while she just rolled her eyes.

   "You're just pecking her. Jeez! You should have seen how he kissed me before you," Lisa said.

   Jungkook's smirk grew and he bit on Emily's bottom lip, sucking on it and then kissing her once again. He wrapped his arms around her and rubbed her back as they practically made out in front of Lisa and Bam bam. Lisa was furious. She wanted no part in watching this, but she knew she had to. If she didn't, she wouldn't be able to stop it.

   "I wish we could all just be friends," she said. This fueled Jungkook and Emily even more.

   Jungkook parted their lips slightly so Lisa could see his tongue slip into Emily's mouth. They closed their eyes and began completely making out. Lisa had been horrified. Bam bam was amused.

   "Are you done yet?" She asked annoyed. Jungkook opened his eye to look at her and he shook his head.

   His hand slid down Emily's back, keeping it there and moving no further. This has been enough for Lisa to loose it and she slowly walked away, winking at Bam bam and leaving completely. Jungkook and Lisa let go and looked at each other, giggling.

   "How did you kiss Lisa?" She asked.

   Jungkook leaned closer to her to whisper, "not like now." It sent shivers down Emily's spine as he spoke the words.

"...BOI!" Both Jungkook and Emily has been startled heavily by Bam bam's sudden outburst. "Did you see that? Lisa is pissed!" Bam bam started clapping his hands.

"Bambi, you better get the hell out of here before a freaking kill you."