Where's That Even From?

Jungkook and Lisa sat on the couch of her apartment watching a movie just like the night before. Jungkook didn't really know whether he liked Lisa or not, but right now he had feelings for her despite how crazy she was.

   "Jungkook," she whispered softly as she leaned on him and hugged his arm.

   "Mhm?" He asked, his eyes focused on the movie, his arm around her.

   "Thanks," she simply said.

   "For?" Jungkook asked smiling.

   "Giving me another chance," Lisa explained.

   The room was silent until Jungkook took a breath to speak again.

   "You're being...really, really cringe right now," Jungkook said laughing.

   "I'm just being honest!" Lisa argued whilst smiling,

Before Lisa could continue, Jungkook covered Lisa's mouth with his hand. She grabbed his hand and pried it off of her mouth quickly pecking Jungkook's cheek afterwards.

"Don't do that!" She yelled dramatically,

"Such a drama queen," Jungkook said relaxed with a deep voice. Lisa's cheeks turned a bright visible pink and she quickly covered her cheeks with her hair and looked away. "Don't blush."

"How can I not?" She asked.

"I don't know, just don't." Jungkook moved Lisa's hair out of her face and turned her head to face his.

The room became silent and Jungkook grabbed the remote, turning the tv off and looking at Lisa in the eye. Lisa's heart beat faster as did Jungkook's.

"What exactly do I do to make you fall in love with me?" Jungkook asked.

"Well-" before Lisa could answer, Jungkook cut her off with a quick kiss, pulling away afterwards and looking into her eyes.

"Or should I be asking myself that question?" He said.

Lisa fell into his arms and hugged him tightly. Jungkook hugged her back without any hesitation and they stayed that way for a while until Jungkook's phone buzzed. Slowly letting go, he checked to see a message on his phone from Jimin.

Jimin:
I don't know if you've wondered where I was but I'm letting you know that I'll be staying at Tae's house for the night. Him, his friend Hoseok and I are going out late tonight. See ya tomorrow.

   Jungkook turned off his phone and immediately started hugging Lisa again. He was really confused and didn't know who he liked and what he wanted but Lisa was on his mind despite her being crazy.

***

   "1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6! That's all you gotta do!" Hoseok explained, swaying his hips side to side while doing that viral dance in which nobody knew where it came from.

   "I can't do it!" Taehyung said frustratedly. Hoseok and Jimin laughed as Taehyung plopped on the couch angrily and frustratedly.

"It's fun!" Jimin exclaimed trying his hardest to hold in his laughter from Taehyung and his inability to do this dance move.

"It's okay Taetae," Hoseok said, walking up to Taehyung and patting his head awkwardly. "Many people aren't as good as us and can't do this wonderfully beautiful dance move."

   Taehyung burst into laughter. Jimin dropped to the floor and leaned against the coffee table. Hoseok took a seat on and arm chair in between Taehyung and Jimin. He leaned in forward and looked at both of them.

   "We need to get down to some juicy stuff," Hoseok explained. "Jimin." Taehyung and Hoseok turned their heads to face a confused Jimin. "You're still single."

   "Oh um..." Jimin looked away and scratched the back of his neck. "I've actually been helping out Jungkook. He got an online dating profile-"

   "Say no more!" Taehyung exclaimed and stood up from the couch. He headed to the kitchen and left Hoseok and Jimin sitting in the living room.

   Taehyung came back a minute later with a laptop and Jimin already knew where this was headed.

   "No no, please don't make me an online dating profile! I really don't want it!" Jimin said worriedly.

   "...but it's fun," Taehyung said sounding disappointed.

"No. I don't want it," Jimin said, Jungkook on his mind. Did he want it? "Guys, do you think pushing Jungkook to date is a good thing?"

"Only if he's dating Sommer Ray," Hoseok said and him and Taehyung looked at each other smiling.

"It's not S-summer...r- her...him...her?"

"Dude! You don't know who she is?!" Hoseok asked shocked. Jimin shook his head. "She's a freaking model!"

"The hottest one alive," Taehyung added.

   "Ok umm...I don't know who she is but that's fine. Topic change!"

"I'm telling you! You need to online date!" Hoseok said.

"Or I could meet someone at that party we're going to," Jimin said hoping they wouldn't get him to online date.

"True, very true. But if that doesn't work out you know what we're going to do," Taehyung explained.

"Ugh...fine." Jimin gave in and rolled his eyes.

***

"I have to text Jimin," Jungkook said as he sat with Lisa.

   "Oh it's ok, I have to make a call anyways," she said.

   Lisa stood up from the couch and headed towards her bedroom, a smirk on her face. Jungkook watched her until she entered the room and then began to text.

Jungkook:
Hey, I'm at Lisa's and I might sleep over :( if I'm not home you know where I am. I'm low key investigating lol.

   Jungkook put his phone back in his pocket and sat on the couch waiting for Lisa. Meanwhile, Lisa was calling her current boyfriend whom she had met yesterday. She wasn't sure whether she liked him or not, but she definitely no longer liked Jungkook.

   "Max," she said.

   "Hello?" Max answered.

   "I'm with Jungkook, but I want to go to your house to sleep over. It's better there," Lisa explained. Little did she know that Jungkook could hear their conversation.

   "Lisa baby, come over please," max begged. Lisa giggled.

   "Ok babe," she said and said goodbye.

   She then put her phone in her pocket and walked out of the room, Jungkook casually sitting on the couch with his hands in his pocket whistling.

   "Whatcha whistling?" She asked casually as she took a seat beside Jungkook.

   "Oh nothing. Who did you call?" Jungkook asked, already knowing who she was on the phone with.

   "Oh nobody," Lisa said with an awkward smile. "But baby," she rubbed Jungkook's arm. "I'll sadly be gone for the night."

   "Oh, where are you going?" Jungkook asked, a hint of annoyance in his tone.

   "Just somewhere," Lisa said, trying desperately to dodge Jungkook's questions. "Remember, I'll be back tomorrow morning."

"Great so will I. If you'll excuse me, I'm going home." Jungkook smiled and stood up from the couch. "By the way, if you're cheating on me which I know you are, just stop because I don't really like you because you're crazy. And sorry to say this but a two day relationship and you're cheating on me already? Wow." With that, Jungkook smiled and left leaving her shocked. Jungkook yelled out a curse word and entered his apartment.

'I am not trying again with her.'