Man Spreading

The knife was still in his hand pointed in Jimin's direction. It was just a game until Jungkook had taken it too far. The play fight had turned into an actual one, and one thing Jimin didn't like was the fight becoming real.

"Put the knife away," Jimin said, his hands in front of him as he backed away in fear.

He backed away even more until he hit the kitchen counter. Jungkook chuckled and came closer, his arm extending and the knife almost reaching Jimin's heart.

"You need another piercing Jimin," Jungkook said with a smirk. "Heart?"

"Jungkook, have you taken your pills?" Jimin asked in fear, his voice hitching.

Jungkook laughed.

"Were playing silly," he said.

Jungkook put down the knife and looked at Jimin who looked down to make sure it didn't look bad.

"Were you checking to make sure you didn't piss yourself?" Jungkook asked.

Jimin was lost for words and was honestly confused, Jungkook's change of attitude frightening him.

   "You have to learn that if I have a knife I'm not going to use it to murder you," Jungkook said, his smirk changing to a smile.

   Jimin, however, was terrified. Knowing that he slept in the same small apartment as Jungkook only terrified him even more. Ever since last year, Jungkook had been acting strange. Whether it was drug overdose or just being twenty years old, he didn't seem right.

   "Jungkook, you have to learn how to not play with knives," Jimin said slightly more relaxed.

"Jungkook you have to learn how to not play with knives," Jungkook said in a mocking tone, opening the drawer and throwing his knife back in carelessly.

The sound of the cutlery made Jimin jump.

   "You know, it wouldn't hurt to learn some social skills," Jimin said, cautiously walking closer to Jungkook.

   Jungkook looked up to face Jimin, his eyebrows knit.

   "I'm very social with you," Jungkook said with a smirk.

   "But don't you think you should make friends? You know...more?" Jimin said placing his hand on Jungkook's shoulder.

   Jungkook shrugged him off and walked over to the couch which was ten steps away. He sat down and slouched, his legs spread.

   "Man spreading?" Jimin asked laughing in a mocking tone.

   "Shut up." Jungkook closed his legs.

   Jimin sat down beside Jungkook and sat up straight.

   "C'mon... you always complain about how you want a girlfriend..." Jimin said leaning back until his back hit the couch.

   "Shut up~" Jungkook whined.

   "You can go out with her," Jimin said and Jungkook nodded as he spoke. "You can spend time with her, kiss her, be there for her when she's down, and if things become serious you guys could move in together and you could get out of this crappy apartment."

   Jungkook stared at Jimin and considered this.

   "...you only want to meet girls," Jungkook said smirking yet again.

   "Well, if I teach you you're social skills first, then yes. I will meet girls and you won't be the only one with me here-"

   "No! Absolutely not will a girl be intruding in the man zone cave thingy!" Jungkook argued.

   "I guess you won't be getting a girl any time soon then," Jimin said smirking.

   "Ugh...but I can go to her house~" Jungkook whined again.

   "Dude...the guy always brings the girl to his house before he goes to hers," Jimin said.

   "Look over there," Jungkook said, his eyes staring at the floor in a corner pointing at it so Jimin easily knew what he was looking at. "Boxers."

   "You pick that up," Jimin said as if he knew everything.

   Jungkook looked at Jimin with an odd look planted on his face. He slouched and spread his legs again, his head hitting the back couch cushion on the top whilst he thought about Jimin's offer.

   "C'mon..." Jimin said nudging Jungkook's arm. "It'll be fun."

   "Oh...alright," Jungkook agreed. He hoped that this experience wouldn't be a complete nightmare and that he would actually get something out of it.

   "Great! Boot camp starts tomorrow bright and early!" Jimin said, excitedly getting up off of the couch and heading towards his room, Jungkook jolting up his face showing fear and regret.

   "I better have one other friend and a girlfriend at the end!" Jungkook yelled but Jimin shut his door and ignored him completely.

   Jungkook slouched and spread his legs while he starred into space thinking about what Jimin would do to him during his 'boot camp'.

'He better not kill me.'