Rubbing My Abs In The Mirror

"Did you get it?"

"Yes."

"Did she wake up?"

"Yes."

"Does she hate you?"

"...no. She's obsessed."

Jimin and Jungkook sat on their usual stools in their usual spots at the counter where they usually sat. Jungkook had been explaining how Lisa harassed him yesterday when all he wanted was to lock the door and grab his hoody. Jimin, however, was on Lisa's side.

"You can't break into girls apartments," Jimin said.

   "You can't tell me what to do!" Jungkook yelled, his fist banging the table.

   "Calm down Jungkook, calm down."

   Jimin slowly pushed out his stool and walked over to Jungkook's side. He put his hand on Jungkook's shoulder and leaned closer to his ear.

   "If you want a girlfriend you have to learn how to not break into their apartments," Jimin said in a low tone and walked away.

   "Jimin...I still need help." Jungkook turned around to face Jimin who had taken a seat on the couch.

   "Oh, you thought I was done? Kook, I'm not even close to done," Jimin said smirking.

   Jungkook gulped nervously, for the last few times he had gone to 'boot camp', it had been hell. He had to kiss Jimin! Kiss him...

***

A few hours had past and Jungkook was in his room staring at himself in the mirror. His red hoody was on and Lisa was on his mind. He should have known she was slightly crazy and squeezing his shoulder definitely proved it.

Knock Knock!

"Jungkook open up!" Jimin said banging on the door.

Quickly, Jungkook took off the hoody and shoved it in a drawer. He scurried to the door and unlocked it, Jimin barging in right after.

"Online dating!" Jimin said leaving Jungkook confused.

"What?"

"Online dating! You can lie about yourself and nobody will know!" Jimin squealed with enthusiasm and excitement in his tone.

   "That's where people throw crap down you're window," Jungkook said sarcastically.

   Jimin looked down and huffed. Jungkook smirked and turned to look back into the mirror.

   "Whatcha doing?" Jimin asked randomly.

   "Checking myself out," Jungkook smirked as he rubbed his abs in Jimin's face.

Jimin couldn't help but stare at Jungkook's awkward body rubbing although he found it rather amusing.

"Just...hear me out," Jimin begged.

Jungkook turned around and sat on his bed. Jimin followed and took a seat beside him.

"You could find someone that you really love online," Jimin explained. "Your future wife!"

"But I could run into some crazy people too," Jungkook argued.

"You ran into Lisa and she's next door."

"True...very true," Jungkook agreed.

Jimin smiled.

"Trust me on this one," Jimin said.

Jungkook looked up to the ceiling and thought about what Jimin had said.

"Umm...fine!" Jungkook agreed and threw his hands in the air. "But you can't lie about everything on my profile."

Jimin whined and looked up.

"Fine. I won't lie about everything," Jimin said. "Now let's get you an online dating profile!" Jimin said with a mood swing going from negative to positive.