Chapter 37: A New Beginning

Aurora's POV

Another week past, everything was back to normal. Mom was back to her old self, also grandpa who's pass down his crown to dad to rule with mom and now living his dream to fight monsters in the forest of certain death. I guess you could say it was a new start for Mewni, for mom, and for me. But our story doesn't end there, mom's planning a 'New Beginning for Mewni' celebration on Saturday to honour our family's ,where every royal family in the entire universe is invited. I can't wait!

----TimeSkipToFriday----

As I was a bout to go to my room, mom quickly stop me.

Mom:
Aurora there's something I want to give you. Come with me.

She lead me to her room where she got to her drawer and got her wand out.

Mom:
Here, I want you to have it.

Me:
The wand?

Mom:
I had it when you were my age, it used to come with a spell book but I kinda lost it.

Me:
No I can't, I can't take a magical object, I might destroy something with it. I'm so reckless...and irresponsible.

Mom:
Well that seemed familiar. Aurora I was like you when I had the wand but trust me you are ready for it.

Me:
Uhh ok mom, if you believe in me.

Mom:
I always will sweety

She kissed the top of my head then I left.

----TimeSkipToSaturday----

Woke up early, I can't wait for the party, this is gonna be awesome. I turned my head to see a beautiful dress hanging on my closet door, with a small note attached to it, it said:

For our princess

Love,
mom and dad

I grabbed the dress and went into the mirror seeing if it looks nice on me.

----DuringTheParty----

Announcer:
May I present the royal family! Queen Star, King Marco, and the Princess Aurora!

People clapped formally as we went down the stairs. As soon as I got down, mom called me.

Mom:
Aurora, this is King Arnold and this is his son Prince Philip, from Zenia.

Me:
A pleasure to meet you.

I said extending my hand. King Arnold ignored it but the prince did'nt. He has brown hair, blue eyes and has rosey cheeks or wait..is he... blushing?

King Arnold:
A pleasure to meet you too princess, this is my son Prince Philip, you're  future husband.

I froze...WAIT WHAT!?!!

----Cliffhanger----

Author's Note (please read)
The book is finally over. But don't worry I'm not just gonna leave you there hanging, yes there will be a sequel called 'Aurora's Love Story' it's basically Aurora and -----just joking, I'm not spoiling, but while the sequel's not out yet be sure to check my new book called 'I hate you, I love you' Starco AU if you're a fan of the ship (who isn't) then you might want to check it out. Also don't forget to vote and follow me to keep you guys updated. Love yah guys! Keep readin'