Chapter 14: Going Home

Aurora's POV

I can't sleep. Fergie came back from dinner and took the other side of the bed opposite of where I was. I guess I feel a little homesick after running away.

----TheNextDay----

I woke up knowing I will be in my room but no, I was still at Fergie's house lying on her bed. She was'nt there anymore. I walked downstairs and saw Uncle Ferguson on his phone.

Uncle Ferguson:
What are you and star planning to do Marco? You can't just let her live here without telling her the rest of the truth?

Dad(on the phone):
I know, I know me and star will come by later and talk to her

Uncle Ferguson:
Ok Marco, bye

Dad(on the phone):
Ok bye pal

Oh no what will I do? Am I ready to go back and face the truth? I walk towards Uncle Ferguson and lie not knowing who he was talking to.

Me:
Good morning Uncle Ferguson, thank you again for letting me stay here.

Uncle Ferguson:
No problem Aurora

Me:
If you would'nt mine of me asking but who were just talking to?

His eyes widen open. I could tell he's nervous on what he's going to say.

Uncle Ferguson:
Oh its was ummmm the pizza place I ordered pizza yeah.

He was sweating like crazy.

Me:
Should'nt we eat breakfast first?

I decide to keep this going cause its just funny.

Uncle Ferguson:
Oh yes y-your r-ight ofcourse

He ran to the kitchen trying to get away of our awkward conversation.
After eating I took a shower and got dressed. I plan to go home with them once they arrive to pick me up. I decided if I will truly know who I am I should hear it from them and start from the begining. But how will I accept it?
I heard a knock on the door and decide to open it myself so I went downstairs and placing my hand on the doorknob

Dad:
Ferguson! I'm here with Star. Open the door!

I felt nervous having second thoughts but I should to it so I opened it.

Me:
Hi dad, mom...

I said looking down. Then they both hug me.

Mom:
Aurora I'm sorry please come back home

She started to cry.

Dad:
Please sweetheart come home.

Me:
Ok(sigh)