Chapter 12: Process

Aurora's POV

I ran away and never turned back, I decided to stay at Fergie's house for a couple of days I just need time to think maybe gather info from uncle Ferguson about my parent's past. I walked to Fergie's house and knocked on the door then she opened it.

Fergie:
Hey birthday girl hows your day going along?

Me:
I don't want to talk about it

I said while looking down

Me:
Is it ok if I stay here for a few days?

Fergie:
What why? And what's wrong you seemed upset

Me:
I'll tell you everything later can I just stay here please?

Fergie:
Sure come in I'll tell my dad you're here

I came in sat down their living room with my backpack starting to remember what happen back at home.

Fergie:
Aurora! Hey!

Me:
What!

I was shocked Fergie called my name while I was in thought.

Fergie
My dad said yes! Now lets go to my room you've got some explaining to do missy.

We went up to her room and sat down one her bed

Fergie:
Come on gurl tell me whats buggin you

Me:
Fine but promise not to tell anyone, like anyone.

Fergie:
Why?

Me:
Its kinda personal

Fergie:
Fine promise but if it gets weird I'm telling Allison

Me:
Trust me its gonna get weird

I told her the whole story from when I got home from school to the part when I decided to run away for a few days.

Fergie:
What!

Me:
I know I can't beleive it either

Fergie:
Wait so you're telling me you're a princess of another dimension and that your mom came back after 13 years to tell you all that?

Me:
Yeah pretty much. Do ou beleive me? I know it seemed impossible but do you?

Fergie:
Ofcourse I beleive you, you would never lie to me. I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU'RE A PRINCESS!

She screamed so loud across the house I hope no one heard it

Me:
Shhh not so loud and why are you happy for me? I'm not even happy.

Fergie:
You're royalty, Your mom is a queen. Why are you not happy to hear that?

Me:
Because its the reason why she had to leave me when I was a baby

Fergie:
Are you sure? Maybe there's another reason why?

Me:
Fergie I'm tired can I sleep now?

Fergie:
Your not gonna eat dinner?

Me:
No thanks

Fergie:
Well ok

Fergie went downstairs to eat dinner. I hope they won't worry about me back at home. They will eventually find me and plead me to come back, but I just need time to process what's going on, if I'm ready and the time is right I'll go back and get answers, but until then I'll stay here.

Author's TY letter
Hey readers and SVTFOE fans thanks for support you're giving to this book I just want y'all to know that I really appreciate it I made this chapter longer that usual for you guyz, don't forget to keep readin seeya on chapter 13.

From TripleV234
XO