I closed my eyes and he leaned his forehead against mine.

"Please, Emma. Just try. That's all i'm asking is for you to try."

I inhaled through my nose.

"I want the ice cream." I whispered and Harry let out a relieved sigh before chuckling.

"Of course you want the ice cream." He kissed my forehead.

He went over and got the carton and a spoon before coming back over to me.

"Here." He opened the lid and handed me the carton and spoon.

Jamie came and sat on the other side of the bed.

"I know I hated Harry in the beginning but I think he really cares about you." Jamie said and Harry rolled his eyes.

"Obviously I care about her you moron."

I gave a small smile and Harry placed his hand on my knee.

He watched as I ate a spoonful of ice cream and then seemed to really relax.

"See, i'm eating." I said and he chuckled.

"Finally. Thank God." He gave me a small smile. "You scared me there. Princesses have to eat too you know."

I laughed at this while Jamie wrinkled his nose.

"Please stop with your flirting and your pet names because that's disturbing."

"Shut up." I looked at Jamie but he just smirked as Harry shook his head.

"Once you finish eating I have a surprise for you." Harry said.

"Another surprise? Is it more snacks?"

"No." He chuckled. "I think you'll like this more than snacks."

I ate the ice cream, Harry still closely monitoring every bite I took until I finished and he took the carton away.

Harry then went to get a wheelchair and set me in it before wheeling me out of the room. Jamie followed along as Harry took me down a hallway and then to another hospital room where Jamie opened the door and then Harry pushed me in.

I broke out in a massive grin when I saw my dad sitting up in his bed, an IV hooked to his arm and his reading glasses on while he was reading over something.

"Dad." I grinned and his head snapped up.

"Emmy!" A big smile came to his face as well and he threw the papers aside.

Harry rolled me right to the side of his bed and I grabbed my dads hand.

"Are you feeling better?" He asked me.

"I'm fine. You're the one who had surgery."

"But you had a relapse."

I wiped the pools of tears in the corner of my eyes and he squeezed my hand.

"They said I couldn't see you until you were better." He said.

"I was told the same."

"Well her fever is gone and she has eaten so I felt it was time you two reunited." Harry spoke up and my father smiled at him.

"Thank you, Harry. For everything."

"It's my pleasure to protect your daughter." Harry said and I smiled as I held onto my dads hand even tighter.

Harry and Jamie stayed in the room with us, Jamie joining the conversation as we talked but Harry stayed quiet from where he stood against the wall.