PLEASE READ

ANNOUNCEMENT

Okay, so I have this idea where I'm actually going to start editing this story (correcting my grammar mistakes and everything, also changing a few bits and pieces about the story).

So I am thinking about unpublishing this book for a while as I revise it so it can be improved and be better, but don't worry bc I would just have to wait for Christmas break to do all that so I'm gonna umpublish this book for maybe the second or third week of December. I'm just gonna leave the first few chapters.

I don't know how much I will change yet.

But yeah, so just wanna announce in case someone is just starting to read this or just halfway through reading this. I just got some ideas that I think would make this story better.

That's all.

Thank you so much guysssss 😘💕💕

---
JULY 1, 2018

---

ANOTHER UPDATE:

Yay, okay so after months of every possible thing that could happen in my life, I've finally found the courage and will to edit this story, so that required me unpublishing this book and then uploading the first parts.

Sorry for those who were just starting with this story, please bare with me.

Anywaysss, I'll try to update as fast as I could. I'll try to edit this out faster, juggling it along with my school works.

Also, I have three more other books on my profile (If you just like to check it out xx) ...

Have a great weekdays ahead of you lovelies.

UPDATE (23-FEB-2019)

realized that I couldn't find the proper time to edit this story so I'm gonna post unedited chapters because I don't want to just leave you all hanging.

I'm going to post the original chapters (unedited), and maybe, if I find some time in the future, might finally really edit this one. And change some things... For now, enjoy reading xx

Other Stories you might like:
by liarsdiaries

Lost And Found

Summary:

Autumn Winters is a pessimist. She grew up with the knowledge that love is just a superficial thing, that a home with four walls isn't a home, that a mother and father isn't what books or the society makes them out to be.