Chapter 67

"

"...that dream is over now, sweetie."

My eyes widens as her grip becomes tighter and tighter I'm pretty sure it's gonna leave a mark.

I yank my arms away from her grip but she's incredibly strong at her age and her nails are starting to dig on my skin.

"Let go of me!" I shout trying to pull myself away from her grip.

"You're not gonna leave this place, you understand?" she said in a tone that makes me shiver, "you're not going to ruin my life!"

Dr. Jean must have sensed the commotion since seconds later, the door where Mike is in opens and Dr. Jean seems to be taken aback by what is happening.

I looked behind her and I see Mike sitting there. He also looks shocked. He immediately stands up from the bed he's sitting in and walk towards where we are when Dr. Jean looks at him, "You're not meddling."

"Let go of my arms!" I scream, "if anyone ever deserves to rot in here, it is you! All of you!"

"You're having those episodes again. Why don't we go to your room quietly, huh?" Dr. Jean says as she hold onto my other arm.

"I am not having any episodes here! What do you want from me, mother?" I said it with such distaste in my tone. Mike managed to get out of the room but Dr. Jean already stopped him before he could even get near me.

"Scar," he calls out.

My head starts to throb and I feel sweaty all over. I'm pretty sure my eyes is going to pop out of my head just with the intense gaze I'm giving those two doctors.

"What do you want from me?! Why do you have to make my life miserable?!" I shout yanking my arms strongly away from Dr. Meredith's hold and she seems to be taken aback by my sudden outburst. Her hands falls onto her sides as she stare at me.

"What have I done to make you hate me so much?" I turn to face Dr. Jean, my eyes boring holes on her, "why do you hate your daughter so much? Why do you sent us away?!"

"Scarlett," Mike calls out again in a firm tone.

I looked at him straight in the eye, and I feel myself grow angrier and angrier as I saw the cuts on his lower lip, there's an obvious bruise on his arms.  I look at my mom once again, "Are you happy now? That my life is such a mess? that my friends' life are also in trouble? Why not kill me instead?!"

"Scarlett!" Mike says in a firm tone and I looked at him confused.

My head starts to throb even more, my heart is pounding so fast it feels like I can't breathe. It feels like my lungs is being squeezed out.

"Why aren't you saying anything huh, mother?" I ask again, almost screaming, but Dr. Jean just continued to stare at me. Her eyes has this unreadable expression on it.