Chapter 20-Home

Chapter 20-Home

  Harry's POV:

  It was finally over. We had defeated the Heir of Slytherin, which was surprisingly was Tom Riddle. After a few minutes of walking through the dark tunnel, with Ginny, there was a sound of a rock slowly shifting.

  "Ron!" I yealled out loudly as I can hear my voice echo through the tunnel. "Ginny's okay! I've got her!"

  Me and Ginny sped off to where was Ron, as we saw him through the sizable gap that he had managed to make from the rock fall.

  "Ginny!" said Ron, with relief in his voice, as he held out his hand through the gap as he let Ginny go through the gap. "You're alive! I don't believe it! What happen-"

  "How's Y/N?" I asked, cutting him mid-sentence as we all turn to look at Y/N lying down on the cold ground. She looked like she was just peacefully sleeping.

  "Good thing the rock that fall on her head isn't that huge," said Ron, as I walked closer to her as I can hear her slowly breathing, making me sigh in relief.

  "How - what - where did that bird come from?" asked Ron.

  Whiles Fawkes flew through the gap.

  "He's Dumbledore's," I said, quite out of breath from the events earlier.

  "How come you've got a sword?" said Ron, gaping at the glittering weapon in my hand.

  "I'll explain when we get out of here," I said, as I glance at Ginny who was crying harder than ever.

  "But-"

  "Later," I said quickly, I heard a small movement on Y/N's direction as I saw her move her hand to her face. She stared coughing as she tried to sat up, as I helped her.

  "Are you okay?" I asked, as she slowly opened her eyes whiles our eyes met.

  "Never better," she said with a assuring smile, as I returned a smile as well. She started looking around, her eyes trailed to the sword in my hand, to Ginny and to Fawkes. "Wait, how did you... Did I missed everything that happened?"

  Ron and I simply nodded, as she started looking around and her eyes stopped at Ginny.

  "Are you okay?" She politely asked, whiles she stood up and walked up to her. Ginny nodded with tears still stinging her eyes, Y/N pulled her into a hug as Ginny kindly accepted.

  "Where's Lockhart?" I suddenly asked.

  "Back there," said Ron, jerking his head towards the tunnel towards the pipe. "He's in a bad way. Come and see."

  Fawkes led us to where Lockhart was, whiles Fawkes wide scarlet wings emitted a golden glow that lit the whole tunnel. Gilderoy Lockhart was sat there, humming to himself.

  "His memory's gone," said Ron. "The Memory Charm backfired. Hit him instead of us. Hasn't got a clue who he is, or where he is, or who we are. I told him to come and wait here. He's a danger to himself."

  Lockhart peered at us beaming as we stood in front of him.

  "Hello," he said. "Odd sort of place, this, isn't it? Do you live here?"

  "No," said Ron, raising his eyebrows at me.

  I bent down a little bit to look up to the long, dark pipe.

  "Have you thought how we're going to get back up this?" I said to Ron.

  "We can use Fawkes to fly up there," Y/N suggested, as she said this Fawkes flew in front of me it was now fluttering in front of me, his eyes was glowing through the darkness. He was now waving his long golden tail feathers.