Chapter 15-The Diary

  Y/N's POV:

  I was right, it was cat hair that Hermione had gotten from Millicent. When the three of them got Crabbe, Goyle and Millicent eat cakes with Sleeping Draught, Hermione didn't bother to get a hair from Millicent because she was confident that it was actually Millicent's. Harry and Ron had told me everything that happened after they left the Slytherin common room, as Ron kept laughing about Hermione's tail.

  "If you had seen her tail, it was majestic!" exclaimed Ron.

   Millicent, Crabbe and Goyle had not remembered anything about then eating a cake. Or maybe their just too dumb to know about it, is that too harsh?

  "You don't remembered anything at what I said last night?!" asked Draco, surprised at Crabbe and Goyle, the two shook their heads.

  "What did you told us?" asked Crabbe, stuffing his face full of desserts, the next day in breakfast.

  "Honestly, how many sweets do you ate to forget everything that I said?!" said Draco, quite annoyed.

  "I remembered it," I said.

  "See! At least Y/N remembered it," shouts Draco, getting even more annoyed.

  Several weeks later, Hermione was still at the hospital wing. There was a rumor at the whole school about her as the students came back from their Christmas holidays, they must have thought that she had been attacked. Students from each houses had been passing along the hospital wing to get a glimpse of Hermione, as Madam Pomfrey got her curtains around Hermione's hospital bed for them to not see her furry face.

  Me, Harry and Ron visis her every evening, but now since the school term started we visits her and brought her the homework. Since Hermione was there in the classes, I was the only one that Harry and Ron kept bugging about for my notes every class, from start of the first subject to the end of the last subject.

  "If I'd sprouted whiskers, I'd take a break from work," said Ron to Hermione, as he out a stakc of books at her bedside table.

  "Don't be silly, Ron, I've got to keep up," said Hermione. Her spirits started to improved as the hairs from her face had been gone and her eyes were slowly turning to brown. "I don't suppose you've got any new leads?" she added in a whisper.

  "Except for Y/N, nothing," said Harry, as I smiled at him.

  "And I'm sure Malfoy's getting the lead, if you and Y/N weren't here," said Ron, a hundredth time.

  "What's that?" I asked, pointing at a golden card sticking out underneath Hermione's pillow.

  "Just a get well card," said Hermione, as I saw her cheeks turn to shade of pink. She tried to stuffed the card back to her pillow, but Ron was faster. He snatched the card underneath Hermione's pillow and stared reading it.

  "To Miss Granger, wishing you a speedy recovery, from your concerned teacher, Professor Gilderoy Lockhart, Order of Merlin, Third Class, Honorary Member of the Dark Force Defense League, and five-time winner of Witch Weekly's Most Charming Smile Award."

  Ron looked at Hermione, full of disgust across his face.

  "You sleep with this under your pillow?"

  Hermione didn't got a chance to answer as Madam Pomfrey went to Hermione for her to drink her medicine.

  After for awhile, Harry and Ron had gone to the Gryffindor tower for them to finish their homeworks as I stayed a little bit late next to Hermione's hospital bed. She was now asleep because Madam Pomfrey told her to get more rest. I begged Madam Pomfrey to stay a little bit late from the visiting hours. I sat down next to Hermione as I did my homework. I looked at Hermione and she was fast asleep, her eyes were shut calmly, as her breath was slow, but peaceful. I smiled at her sight, but vanished as I remembered something.