Chapter 6-Memories and Mudblood

  3rd Person's POV:

  The dormitory was ghost-quiet when Y/N opened her eyes, the swoosh of the wind from the window and the hoot of Charcoal was the only thing you can hear. A quiet snore from Millicent was filling the whole dorm, Y/N rubbed her eyes sitting up as the smooth fabric of the comforter rubbed at her skin lightly. She started tilting her head left and right looking at her roommates, they were all sound asleep. She looked up at the huge clock that is in the corner of their dormitory, it was two thirty four in the morning. Yawning, Y/N stretched and wondered why did she woke up this early, then she remembered. It was because of her dream, not a nightmare and not just any dream, but a memory.

  Trying to recover the memory, as it flashes back to her head and it was all coming back. The face of her brother, Severus, was in her dream. She stared down at her feet that is covered with the comforter of the her bed trying to remember every detail of the memory or dream, as Millicent's snores were heard from the background. It was all coming back again and again, the picture of her as a little kid and the beautiful butterfly that she had caught, it was coming back to her head.

~•~

  A kid that was about 6 years old was running around the huge space of grass from the edge of the forest, a man that have a long nosy nose and a greasy hair that is shining from the stream of light from the sun, walked behind the kid as his long black robe was trailing behind him as his expressionless black eyes followed the kid's every move. The kid was running with its tiny hand up in the air trying to catch a beautiful butterfly, her shoulder length hair that were the same shade of black from the man trailed behind her, her eyes that is following the butterfly's every movement, the kid's eye color weren't the same, the other was a bright green color and the other was the same black from the man.

  The man had walked right next to a tree sit down and watched the kid. The man's name was, Severus Snape, his long black robe draped down on the grass as he sat down. His little sister, Y/N Snape, had been trying to catch a butterfly all day. The two siblings had just visited their parents, Tobias Snape and Eileen Prince, grave at Godric Hollows they had given their parents fresh flowers, but they didn't just visited their parents at Godric Hollows they also visited Severus's old friend Lily Potter.

  Y/N had successfully caught the butterfly that she had been trying to catch for the past twenty minutes, she immediately run towards Severus as fast as her tiny legs can.

  "Look Severus! I caught it! I finally caught one!" She said happily, a huge smile had stretched across her lips also revealing her perfectly white as snow teeth.

  "Congratulations," said Severus, looking at the butterfly, its wings was a beautiful shade of black and green.

  "Can you please do the magic and make a jar! I wanna keep this pretty butterfly!" She squeak to her brother, Severus wiped out his wand and with a swish a glass jar had appeared down at the glass as Y/N's eyes and mouth opened widely in shock.

  "That was amazing!" She said, trying to open the lid of the jar with her tiny hand, struggling, Severus opened it for her as she carefully put the butterfly in the jar. Putting on the lid again, she looked at the butterfly through the glass as Severus looked at her.

  "I wanna keep it forever!" She said, still smiling.

  "You can't keep that forever, Y/N," Severus said, as Y/N looked at him with a confused look.